Sign in to follow this  
PuRe CoOkiie

Yo Everybody!

1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

2.Which is worse, failing or never trying?

3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

12 If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

13 Would you break the law to save a loved one?

14 Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

15 What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

16 How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

17 What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

18 Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

19 If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

20 Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

21 Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

22 Why are you, you?

23 Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

24 Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

25 What are you most grateful for?

26 Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

27 Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

28 Has your greatest fear ever come true?

29 Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

30 What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

31 At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

32 If not now, then when?

33 If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

34 Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

35 Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

36 vIs it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

37 If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

38 Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

39 Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

40 When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

41 If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

42 Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

43 What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

44 When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?

45 If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

46 What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

47 When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

48 What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?

49 In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?

50 Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

24565447.jpg

Edited by Guest

1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? - 7 becaues it's my lucky number

2.Which is worse, failing or never trying? - never trying

3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? - You are a smart man.. good thinking

4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? - 50/50

5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? my girlfriend, she's such a drag...

6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? - Laughing in peoples faces?

7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? Nether I am getting cookies...

8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? - I'd shag ever girl I saw...

9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? - 69 of it

10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? - Aren't they the same?

11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? - Punch them in the face and say what if some one is doing the same thing to you as you are to them?!?

12 If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? - Don't forget to eat your greens

13 Would you break the law to save a loved one? - Depends if they did something to me that involved the law

14 Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? - Nope

15 What’s something you know you do differently than most people? - I dance when I'm happy...

16 How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? - Because they are faggots

17 What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? - First off thats 2 questions in one go.. -.- and I want be able to move things without touching them, I'm being hold back because it's not possible!!

18 Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? - Yes... My penis

19 If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? - The South Poll.. I can make snow cones then :D

20 Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? - I've never heard that it makes the elevator faster o.O I'm going to try that next time!

21 Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? - Bitch please a joyful simpleton :D

22 Why are you, you? - I was told if I wasn't me... they would kill me..

23 Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? - Dunno let me ring one up... they said no..

24 Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? - Losing touch with a good friend who lives near you :L

25 What are you most grateful for? - My life, I'm lucky I'm here... I had to fight Kony off

26 Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? - Old memories.. that was a hard one

27 Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? - Nope, believe me I've tried..

28 Has your greatest fear ever come true? - YES, this one time... wait no never mind

29 Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? - I can't even remember that, who did you know something like that about me? o.O

30 What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? - Becoming a man.. I got hair in places that I didn't before...

31 At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? When I was with under water.. with myself.. alone..

32 If not now, then when? - in 10 minutes :D

33 If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? My self of steam

34 Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? - Wtf? No lol

35 Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? - Because some people want to watch the world burn...

36 vIs it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? - Yes just look at my cat, he's evil.. so so evil...

37 If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? - Naa, keep it and rub it in everyone's faces at work xD

38 Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? - More work that I enjoy doing :D

39 Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? - Kinda but it never gets old when I'm playing CCS

40 When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? - You make everything sound like a story..

41 If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? - My friends, my family.. and the Bank..

42 Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? YES! maybe.. no?

43 What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Well, truly alive means your not dead.. and being alive also means your not dead... so the difference is one is living there life and the other is truly living there life o.O

44 When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? - Why are most of these questions about doing right? my life is good okay... -___-

45 If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? - I DON'T KNOW D:

46 What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? - Be a gay man living the high life of weed...

47 When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? - Just now when I thought about it -.-

48 What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? Yes playing JailBreak.. and my bed.. showed me so much love.. it's unbelievable

49 In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? If I did something amazing thoses days.. then yes otherwise no..

50 Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? Naa I'm making them for myself, I wouldn't let anyone control me.. ;D

Why do bees make honey?

Why are some eggs brown, while some are white?

Why do grown-ups drink coffee?

Why is fast food unhealthy?

Why do eggs turn hard after they're boiled?

Why is milk white?

Why does my mouth water when I smell food?

Why does popcorn make a popping sound?

Why do sausages have skins?

Why don't cats cry?

Why do cats get hairballs?

Why do cats have whiskers?

Why do dogs sniff?

Why do cats clean themselves with their tongue?

Why do cats and dogs lap water with their tongues?

Why do dogs bite and how do they warn us?

Why do dogs pant?

Why can't cats have children with dogs?

Why do dogs have wet noses?

Why does a day have 24 hours?

Why is fire hot?

Why do I have a shadow?

Why does the sky change color at sunset?

Why does the sun rise in one place and set in another?

What is your favorite food and why?

What is your favorite restaurant in town and why?

What is your favorite book and why?

What is your favorite magazine and why?

What is the last book you just read and did you like it?

What is your favorite movie and why?

What is the last movie you just saw and did you like it?

What is your favorite song and why?

Who is your favorite artist and why?

Who is your favorite actor or actress and why?

What is your favorite activity and why?

What is your favorite holiday and why?

What is your favorite vacation spot and why?

What is your favorite drink and why?

What is your favorite bar and why?

What is your favorite color and why?

What is your favorite place you have traveled to and why?

Where would you go for your next vacation (if money is not a concern)?

Are you an art person or a sport person?

Are you a dog or cat person?

What do you when you have a day off?

Do you sing in the shower?

Who is your idol or hero?

What is your most visited website?

Do you play any instrument and do you still play?

Where did you grow up and do you miss it?

Where do you live now and do you like it?

How many brothers or sisters do you have?

How many children do you have?

How many children do you want to have?

How did you meet your wife or husband?

How long have you been married? (If married)

How long have you been living at where you live now?

Do you see yourself staying at where you are for a long time?

How often do you see your family?

Are you closer to your dad or your mom?

Are you close to your grandparents?

Do you love what you do for work?

How’s your boss like? Do you get along with him or her?

What is the first job you have had?

How long have you been with this company (and or position)?

What is your highlight when you were in this company?

What do you do in a typical workday?

How did you enter this field?

Why did you enter this field?

What do you find most satisfying about your job?

What do you find most frustrating about your job?

What are the toughest problems you usually have to face in your position or your company?

What skills, education and experience are required to succeed in your field?

If you were me, what would you do to approach a position like yours?

What courses or work experience would you recommend to qualify?

If I decide to pursue this type of work, what suggestions do you have for how to conduct my job search?

What sort of professional publications or associations do you recommend?

What kind of growth or job outlook do you anticipate during the next 5 years?

What do you see yourself in 5 years?

If you can do it all over again, would you still pick the same career? Why or why not? (I love this one!)

Can you recommend anyone else for me to talk with to learn more about your field?

What was your dream career when you were a child?

Were you the “nice” kid or “bad” kid when you were in grade school?

What was your favorite subject when you were in school and why?

Who was your favorite teacher when you were in college and why?

What was your favorite candy or snack when you were a child?

What was your favorite cartoon or comic when you were growing up?

What was your favorite sport when you were growing up?

What was your first computer when you were growing up?

Do you keep in touch with your friends in school?

What was the last concert you have attended? Did you like it?

What was the highlight of your last vacation?

When time did you have to go to bed when you were a child?

Did you have curfew when you were a child?

What is your most memorable experience ever?

If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

If you have the choice to move anywhere in the world, where would you move?

If you could be actor or actress you want to be, who would you be?

If you could be world leader you want to be, who would you be?

If you are an author, what book would you write?

If you could choose any career you want, what would you choose?

If you could work for anyone you choose, who would it be?

If you could work in any company in the world, what would it be?

If you could start your own restaurant, what would it be?

If you could start any company you want, what would it be?

If you could choose anyone to be your husband or wife, who would it be?

If you could speak any language you want to speak, what would it be?

If you could live in any period in history, what would it be?

If you could play any instrument you choose, what would it be?

Do you have a business card?

What is the best way to keep in touch with you?

Are you on facebook, linkedin or myspace?

24565447.jpg