dAiMantt

Pokemon go

I'm actually loving this game atm, gives me a chance to get my anime obsessed brother out the house, and fulfill my secret obsession with Pokemon. Unfortunately I only have a CP 71 Slowbro as my best Pokemon, but I'm still happy with my little collection.  

13652395_1039871629439442_2008918147_n.p

2 hours ago, w33zy said:

just did 1 round of pokestops met like 4/5 people doing the same lmao. good fun only wish servers was stable 

The servers are probly gonna be alot better when the game is released worldwide!

Edited by dAiMantt

Made a Canadian account a while back for clash royale and trying to switch it to an American one but its declining my card, any ideas why?? And did you guys have to put a card on the account when you set it up ??

36 minutes ago, Bertinho said:

Made a Canadian account a while back for clash royale and trying to switch it to an American one but its declining my card, any ideas why?? And did you guys have to put a card on the account when you set it up ??

In a video I watched the guy said don't set up a card or anything and set it to none, that could be why it isn't working for you.

5 minutes ago, Pepe The Frog said:

In a video I watched the guy said don't set up a card or anything and set it to none, that could be why it isn't working for you.

I don't have the choice to not set up a card :( 

2 minutes ago, Bertinho said:

I don't have the choice to not set up a card :( 

Android or IOS?

If IOS the window you come to when it asks about payment when setting up the new account should look like this.

YEFjQUl.png

8 minutes ago, Pepe The Frog said:

Android or IOS?

If IOS the window you come to when it asks about payment when setting up the new account should look like this.

YEFjQUl.png

ahhh i tried changing countries not setting up a brand new account hahaha, ill make a new gmail account now for it, thanks :)

Edit: still tried a new account this time and not an option of None for me

only, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discover

Edited by Bertinho