dAiMantt

Pokemon go

Well I just tried it and I have to admit it's pretty fun but it makes you look like a moron if you're just walking around trying to find pokemon and pokestops. Found a 91 CP Pinsir behind me so I just stopped out of nowhere in the middle of the street, started to walk backwards and then 360'd to find him with the camera :glad:. Found a bunch of Doduos, Rattatas, Pidgeys, a second Bulbasaur and Pinsirs which isn't great, all of them have low CP, but at least they're closer to evolving.

Also there's people playing here in my zone for sure, found 2 gyms really close to my house that are guarded by people :p

18 minutes ago, Blyss said:

Well I just tried it and I have to admit it's pretty fun but it makes you look like a moron if you're just walking around trying to find pokemon and pokestops.

Go out in the middle of the night, less people who see you but you seem even creepier. Gone out once or twice a day for a few hour walks to hatch the eggs, get pokestops and gyms.

As for the CP, the higher level you are the higher level pokemon you will find.

8 hours ago, Blyss said:

thought it wouldn't work since the game uses gps but it does ty :p

14 hours ago, Thunder said:

if you create a US apple account you can download Pokemon Go anywhere u want

It works! but you can't use the micro-transactions if you switch back ;-;