Twiixtor

Giraffe Intro

My first OB intro was depressing as fuck (please don't go looking for it) so I decided to make a new one! YEY!

My name is Jacob. I am 18 years old. I was born and raised in Poland until the age of 10 when I moved to Ireland where I've been living for the past 8 years.

I am one hella sexy ginger who wears glasses. Not gonna lie I look like a completely retarded potato giraffe without them.

I am a very calm and friendly giraffe who loves to playfully insult people by calling them cunts and whatnot :3 CQCUNT, Heinecunt, Cuntstar etc <3

I mainly enjoy playing FPS games like CS:GO and that's about it since my cabbage PC can't handle better looking games. Other genres include singleplayer games with a good story, open world games like GTA, survival games like Hurtworld and Rust and anything that catches my interest really (i'm very picky when it comes to games). Used to be a huge CoD fanboy until Black Ops 2 but then every CoD after that was just bollocks and I completely lost interest in the franchise. Totally looking forward to Infinite Warfare though. kappa

I enjoy listening to music and watching a wide variety of movies from shitty love stories, to horror movies, to action, to fiction all the way down to anime. Maybe apart from the last one. I don't understand anime ._.

I have been a Moderator of OB for about a year and it has been an almighty journey that I hope will never end. I met a lot of new and amazing people here who I couldn't imagine my Internet life without. And some complete shitkids which made me completely lose faith in humanity but let's not dig that deep...

I am very fascinated with technology. Just love learning new things about PC stuff like the hardware, software, how they are made etc.

Alright got bored of typing and thinking up of more things to say will result in me having to think and I don't want that. Hi once again!

Guest Heineken

Hey Twiix, enjoyed reading your intro and welcome I guess. :D