IrishChamp

Which artists have you seen live?

26 minutes ago, Danny said:

Rap makes everything better.

well obviously

but seriously, i know so many people who listen to rap and only rap.

those who don't listen to just rap usually listen to closely related genres.

while i do really like some rap artists i don't get why people are so drawn to it.

maybe im being naive and not noticing this with other genres of music or other things in general but it just seems incredibly magnetic.

11 hours ago, Chris Lord said:

what is so compelling about rap?

I don't know, it's just what I enjoy and pretty much always have. My brother is 6 years older than I am and he used to always have rap playing while he was playing Xbox and I was watching him so I guess my music taste initially copied his. Since then I've gotten a lot more heavily into rap than he is, but we both enjoy a lot of the same artists.

It's just an exciting genre where there's a lot happening, both in the songs and the in the industry. Due to it being the most popular music genre in the US, there's a high demand for rap and plenty of people are trying it and fighting against each other to be better and develop the genre in different directions. A lot of the new rappers are shit, but they're what inspire others to be better and every now and then you get a super talented star come out of the woodwork.

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

Just bought a Friday and Saturday ticket to this festival in Dublin in July. Going to be by far the best music I've ever seen. Was tempted to go Sunday too because SZA got announced but I'm happy with my 2 days.

48LK1NC.jpg

@YoungGerald @Pasickle @Joji suck my dick

this is actually fucking incredible, fuck you im jealous. although i did see $uicideboy$ the other day live so i'm pretty content with not seeing anyone else live rn. (also im broke)

Edited by Joji

On 08/07/2016 at 19:08, SonyTwan said:

Lucky mfker, can't wait to go to the UK we rarely have big dnb events here in Portugal :/

Anyway I went to

Good ones: Andy C, Natiruts, The Chainsmokers, Manu Chao, Hallucinator, SOJA, Memtrix, Counterstrike, Forbidden Society, Audio, The Prodigy, Switch Technique, Triamer, Tantrum Desire, I:Gor, Zardonic, Petram, eRRe, Mac Miller, Yellow Claw, Steve Aoki, DVBSS, Wiz Khalifa, Borgore, Sub Focus, Dirtyphonics, xKore, Swedish House Mafia...

Bad ones: David Guetta, Pitbull, Richie Campbell, Snoop Dogg(Lion at the time), Fatboy Slim, Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Lil Wayne, Martin Garrix, Hardwell...

there are way more but I can't remember

Here's a video of when I went to Audio, I might show up idk :D

edit: added a few that I forgot, removed some of the portuguese ones

Edited by Blyss

6 minutes ago, Fxden said:

????

I know I know but Tiesto was sick that night and only played half of the time he was supposed to and his perfomance was really disappointing (prob cuz he was sick)

Chainsmokers caught me in the right mood, I loved that night

Edited by Blyss

10 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

Just bought a Friday and Saturday ticket to this festival in Dublin in July. Going to be by far the best music I've ever seen. Was tempted to go Sunday too because SZA got announced but I'm happy with my 2 days.

48LK1NC.jpg

ONLY CARE ABOUT TYLER, TRAVIS, KALI UCHIS, ANDERSON PAAK AND SAMPHA REST ARE TRASH GOODNIGHT

saw Kendrick live the other week tho 

8 hours ago, Blyss said:

Mac Miller

would be cool to see him live

never gone just to see one individual artist, but have seen Annie Mac and 50 cent at festivals who were both pretty good. (got very close to 50 Cent because my brother's close friend was his warm up DJ)

On 16/02/2018 at 10:35, IrishChamp said:

48LK1NC.jpg

holy shit thats a nice lineup

might go see brockhampton when they go to london

Edited by Pepe