5. Limp Bizkit

6. Audioslave

7. Linkin Park

8. Slipknot

------------------------------------------

Web Designer of Pettreetmall

"We are your pet supplies expert"

Two things:

1 - the only person with a pet here that’s old enough to have to buy pet food out of their own pocket, is involved in their own pet shop.

2 - I wouldn’t be advertising that you’re responsible for “designing” that website, my god.

Good list though, I like that you like Justin Birber and Audioslave. Diverse.

18 hours ago, SonyTwan said:

proper ear plugs if you're seeing loud music idgaf if people think its gay
i like my hearing 

It actually wasn't excessively loud. I had literally been at the concert 45 minutes before making that post so the ringing disappeared quickly enough.

18 hours ago, mitch said:

Going to see Kendrick in February and Everything Everything in March

I plan on seeing him too though I missed out on ticket sales. Seeing Joey Badass on the 30th of October though.

15 hours ago, Eraser said:

Thought you burnt your pc down or that you died in the famine or something

Somewhere in between the two

On 19/10/2017 at 03:41, khouji said:

I saw:

1. Do As Infinity -Japanese Band

2. Goo Goo Dolls -American Band

3. Justin Beiber

4. Dashboard Confessionals

5. Limp Bizkit

6. Audioslave

7. Linkin Park

8. Slipknot

------------------------------------------

Web Designer of Pettreetmall

"We are your pet supplies expert"

pretty cool music

Might as well bump this thread whenever I see a good concert. 

It was almost a month ago at this stage but I caught a Joey Badass show, on my own, and it was great. I turned up exactly when the doors opened, got myself to the front and waited there for an hour of nothing, an hour of (awful) support acts, then an hour of Joey giving an amazing show. 

That was my first concert alone, and it really wasn't too bad. Being a posh white kid who's hardcore into rap, there's not too many of my friends who are would have even heard of Joey so I couldn't really find anyone to go with. I'm not going to let other people influence the music I see though. Sure, it's nice to see a concert with friends but I had a really good experience just being on my own in the crowd with the music. (Wasn't even drinking)

Seeing this indie British guy called Rex Orange County in February (you'll know him if you listened to Tyler's latest album). His music is aight but my girlfriend is obsessed with him and she got me a ticket so I'll let you know how that went next time I update this. 

Also seeing an Irish rapper named Rejje Snow at some point in spring. He's pretty small but he's got a few million plays on some of his songs and he got a track with Joey Badass.

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

Might as well bump this thread whenever I see a good concert. 

It was almost a month ago at this stage but I caught a Joey Badass show, on my own, and it was great. I turned up exactly when the doors opened, got myself to the front and waited there for an hour of nothing, an hour of (awful) support acts, then an hour of Joey giving an amazing show. 

That was my first concert alone, and it really wasn't too bad. Being a posh white kid who's hardcore into rap, there's not too many of my friends who are would have even heard of Joey so I couldn't really find anyone to go with. I'm not going to let other people influence the music I see though. Sure, it's nice to see a concert with friends but I had a really good experience just being on my own in the crowd with the music. (Wasn't even drinking)

Seeing this indie British guy called Rex Orange County in February (you'll know him if you listened to Tyler's latest album). His music is aight but my girlfriend is obsessed with him and she got me a ticket so I'll let you know how that went next time I update this. 

Also seeing an Irish rapper named Rejje Snow at some point in spring. He's pretty small but he's got a few million plays on some of his songs and he got a track with Joey Badass.

what is so compelling about rap?