IrishChamp

Which artists have you seen live?

On 26/02/2018 at 23:42, SonyTwan said:

Got to see LTJ Bukem at a drum and bass charity night in Nottingham last year
was good, though small room with big ass subs, remember ur ear plugs kids
met some nice guys and girls

shit forgot about LTJ, also saw him a year ago in a small room with big ass subs lmao

Just saw Post Malone, Migos and J. Cole.

Post was solid, how I expected tbh. Migos we're performing without Offset because of him becoming a father recently so it felt a little off. J. Cole was very good, second time I've seen him in a year and that man knows how to put on a good show.

On 13/07/2018 at 23:58, IrishChamp said:

Just saw Post Malone, Migos and J. Cole.

Post was solid, how I expected tbh. Migos we're performing without Offset because of him becoming a father recently so it felt a little off. J. Cole was very good, second time I've seen him in a year and that man knows how to put on a good show.

oh i wish i bought the tickets for that earlier, but instead i went to see ejeca at d8

Edited by Extinct ツ

Yesterday I saw Sigrid (was really good she's so amazing I actually want to marry her)

Tyler, The Creator (who had a really good set, such a performer)

Rejjie Snow (Seen him already was kinda tired during the performance tbh)

Travis Scott - Fuck the brackets for this explanation. It was the most insane show I've ever been at. Every single song spawned a giant mosh pit. I'm genuinely worried I'll never experience something like it again.

Now time to recover seeing as I went to that festival with a chest infection and a cold.

19 minutes ago, ZakTEF said:

@Pasickle Versatile are going

14 minutes ago, Pasickle said:

lmao imagine if they came to leeds

Hahaha surprised you guys know Versatile. All my friends said they were insanely good at this same festival last year. They came out for a song in the middle of Rejjie Snow's concert earlier this year and people were more hyped for them than for Rejjie. Should be good.