Sign in to follow this  
Toby.

Toby. Member App (ACCEPTED)

Well, Here it is, Welcome to my member app.

Player Name: Toby.

Date of Birth: 14/06/2000

Country/Location: United Kingdom, Northamptionshire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76472956

Games Played: Csgo, League of Legends, Dungeon Defenders, H1Z1

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I began playing on your servers around November or December last year, under the username No1zombie, then later quit gaming for 3 months or so and then came back under the name Toby. which is my real name. I then began playing csgo again and found the server once more, in which i started playing on a regular bases, so about 3-4 months now. Then after about 2 weeks i joined the ts and began talking to the people of OB and that's it.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a very friendly person who is rarely toxic in any game and I love to hear what people have to say. I try and speak to most people as well get to others i don't really know yet. I'm not a pushy person nor am i a quiet person ( well at the beginning) i just like to talk to people and have a good time while doing so, whether this is playing games or just having a laugh. 

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am 16 and have been very involved into sport for most of my life, my whole family are massive Rugby players who love to get stuck in, including me. However i had been playing Rugby for 8 years from the age of 6, when one day i went into a tackle and the whole scrum collapsed on me. I fractured my shoulder and broke my wrist and my thumb. From that day i gave up rugby as it knocked my confidence with the whole sport, making me for nervous to tackle and therefore sometimes costing us the match. But now i ski most weeks and love to do gaming in my spare time, i am hoping to get into trials for my local slalom team in MK. I love  to hang out with mates as well as focus on school work when i need to.  

Is this your first post? No.

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Team speak and forums)? No i have been around for about 3-4 months

Well there you have it, my member app. I have been waiting to do it for sometime now but haven't really got round to it because of exams and so on.

Hope you guys like it and i am hoping it goes through. :grin::grin::grin:

Hey Toby,

You're a very nice tryhard and I would love to see you become member. Right now you have decent server/ts time, but you're forum activity could be a little better. In my opinion you could prove yourself during trial, but we will have to see what my fellow staffmembers think :P. 

Anyways GL:)

Toby would make a good outbreak member. He has fairly good teamspeak activity, and is always up for a chat, and on Jailbreak he is always nice and friendly; willing to help others. 

Despite this as previously mentioned Toby's forum activity is pretty poor, and I'd love to see him engage in more discussions here. Although he is currently participating in ESL Outbreak, I think he could also do with more integration with the wider community who doesn't play Jailbreak, but I don't know how well OGs and older members know him.

i think toby would make a great member as he has some good attributes and he is a really chill guy to play with and to see on the server. Although he hasn't been as active recently i think he would be great! gl man<3

Hey Toby,

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. We encourage activity on all of our platforms; in particular it was brought up that we wanted you to be a bit more out going on TS, so we would like to see that from you over the next week. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Hey Toby,

You've passed your trial Toby, congratz.

You are now a member of Outbreak. You can enjoy all of the benefits of membership and wear the in-game tag. Message an admin to be invited to the steam group.

All the best,
The OB Staff