Sign in to follow this  
HeadHunter

HeadHunter Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: HeadHunter(Juan Bonnici)

Date of Birth:25/1/1998

Country/Location:Zejtun Malta

SteamID:STEAM_0:144256197

Games Played:CsGo,League of legends,Don't stave toughter,Modded Minecraft,Tales of Pirates

Roughly how long have you been playing our server:Long Long time (=

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak:My time played means i've learnt a lot about the sever, Rules and maps. i'd say that i am a fun guy to be around and people enjoy my rounds when i warden as a CT.(Simon says First Reaction Last Reaction)

Tell us a little something about yourself:I'm still in college.i am studying to become a programmer,the course is roughly 5-6 yrs.I have from 8 a.m till 5 p.m,except Wednesday which i finish at 2 p.m.

When i join CsGo Gathers i really have a wonderful time,but i have to be honest with everyone.The best part is when Brandon start thinking that I'm a hacker.

I played League of Legends for 4.5k Hrs Highest Rank was (Diamond 2),and i have 5k Hrs or a bit more on CsGo .(Been Playing Minecraft for 4 yrs but it got me bored now So if i ever play it i'll play with modded only or Raiding Server's,And yes for Those people that are Wondering yes i hardly go out from my house (=

+1 friendly guy and has a stupid ass laugh . 

Dont listen to the people who talk about your mistakes from like 3 months ago.

Pretty sure you where member before and it was fine. I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed 

Just dont mess up like last time if you do get it, all the best with your app

Hey Headhunter,

Considering previous events your application was debated, however we have decided to give you a trial considering it has been over 4 months since you lost membership and the way you have handled yourself since returning to Outbreak has been decent. We encourage activity on all of our platforms. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Conor said no.

Hey HeadHunter,

You've passed your trial HeadHunter, congratz.

You are now a member of Outbreak. You can enjoy all of the benefits of membership and wear the in-game tag. Message an admin to be invited to the steam group.

All the best,
The OB Staff