Sign in to follow this  
MultiWombie

MultiWombies' Introduction

Hi Guys,

I'm Josh F. born and raised in Nottingham, but now living in Chester after my graduation...woo... 20 years old etc... if you really want to know anything just ask, I don't bite...much.

Some of you probably already know me from being fairly active on the JB server, however been a bit busy graduating from my Masters (#nobrag) and moving back home. So that is why I haven't been on my PC for ages...however things have settled down now and all is set up, so thought I'd start posting on here as well.

I've been gaming from ever since I could use one properly, started in the days of CS:S, vanilla WoW, Warcraft 3, Starcraft...hint...I like blizzard games ;) but the main game I'm playing now when I'm not working is CS:GO, but always pottering about on indies etc...

Main thing I do outside of gaming is research on reptiles, specifically genetic work on pitvipers...so if you are interested in that I can go on for ages and ages. Got a tortoise and bearded dragon now, but getting more now that uni has finished!

Thanks guys for reading!

Cheers,

Multi

2 hours ago, Daffy Duck said:

Masters at 20? 

Aye daffy, started Bangor Uni at 17...young 'un ;) I am apparently smart...even though four years at uni might have changed that!

2 hours ago, Cereal said:

Nice to see one of the most well liked people on the server to finally transition onto the forums, it's great to see you here and I'm sure your level of maturity will mean you're well liked here.

Ahah thanks Cereal, thought the time might be right to actually get on here. Don't worry I'll behave ;)

Hey Multi! Damn I didn't know you never joined the forums, glad you are here :)

Blizzard games? OVERWATCH!!?!? And I would love to see some of your work posted on the forums, always down for some education ;)

Hope you stay around and enjoy! C U on TS?