Biggles

Away Thread

Putting my computer in the attic tonight. If everything goes according to plan I shouldn't be back on until next summer. I'll still check forums but I just really don't have the self control to stop myself using the PC and I don't have the time as this year I'm swamped with exams. I'll miss you guys a lot. If you ever want to contact me just either message or tag me on forums or you can add my snapchat:

Spoiler

croe1

Enjoy the next year free of IrishChamp and league gathers.

Edited by IrishChamp

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

Putting my computer in the attic tonight. If everything goes according to plan I shouldn't be back on until next summer. I'll still check forums but I just really don't have the self control to stop myself using the PC and I don't have the time as this year I'm swamped with exams. I'll miss you guys a lot. If you ever want to contact me just either message or tag me on forums or you can add my smapchat:

Hide contents

croe1

Thank fuck for that.

2 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

Putting my computer in the attic tonight. If everything goes according to plan I shouldn't be back on until next summer. I'll still check forums but I just really don't have the self control to stop myself using the PC and I don't have the time as this year I'm swamped with exams. I'll miss you guys a lot. If you ever want to contact me just either message or tag me on forums or you can add my snapchat:

Reveal hidden contents

croe1

bye dude ;-;

2 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

I just really don't have the self control to stop myself using the PC

This is probably the most pathetic shit I've read in a long time. Well at least you're honest and you have the strength to admit that to yourself and to us, something that a lot of people in this community can't do. Good luck Chump. Cya in 1 week?

I am currently in a state where I won't be going on my computer much and I will be rarely playing on my computer for a while now due to some circumstances and studies. I will probably be back full-time next summer

Also, sometimes I am free on Saturdays and Sundays

Edited by Brake_d0wn
:I

32 minutes ago, Brake_d0wn said:

I am currently in a state where I won't be going on my computer much and I will be rarely playing on my computer for a while now due to some circumstances and studies. I will probably be back full-time next summer

not the first to say this and definitely wont be the last

16 hours ago, Hobbsyy said:

not the first to say this and definitely wont be the last

Not everyone is a nolifer like you hobbs.

Gonna be barely on, studies and stuff, should've said that earlier but you'll see me playing on weekends xo