Biggles

Away Thread

Hello all,

I have been inactive recently for a while now and will be inactive for a while more due to exams and coursework deadlines. Have a great time everyone.

-Trigger Plays

As you know i havent been around much anymore and unfortunately i wont be around Untill ive found the enthusiasm or willingness to play with he community. The main reason is ive lost all enthusiasm to play csgo and also playing different games, then came summer jobs and I really couldn't balance my spare time out amongst other things although I when college resumes  I should be back.

Edited by AlmightyJosh

6 hours ago, Cereal said:

Away for two weeks due to personal issues, still available on Steam.

Sorry if I sound like I'm pushing an old online community cliche, but just so you know you have friends here at Outbreak if you ever want to discuss these issues with us.

I sincerely hope you overcome whatever obstacles life is presenting you with as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, YoungGerald said:

Taking a break from JB not sure how long it's going to be, but i'd probably say up to a 2 weeks or so.

I'll still be come on ts every couple of days.

Well that's all my fun gone for 2 weeks, rest in peace.

59 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

See you in 3 days

I hate you so much