Biggles

Away Thread

I have an Austrian exchange student arriving tomorrow (Friday)

I'll have to entertain her up until the following Sunday (not the coming one) so don't expect to see me at all on Jailbreak/TeamSpeak.

I'll still have forum activity and be occasionally checking Steam on my iPad so if you need me at any point send me a PM on either.

I broke my pc today.

I gave it a clean and now the monitor won't pick up any signal. (????)

I'm taking it down to the shop tomorrow since I've tried everything and got nowhere, so hopefully I'll get it sorted soon as

I haven't been on JB or TS in almost a week and a reason for that is because im taking a bit of a break after playing nothing but JB for 2 weeks so i'll probably take a break for another week then i'll come back. I'll be on rhe forums and my steam is always open so of anyone wants me for something just message me there.

Wont be around for part of the day on saturday and all of sunday. Back on sunday LATE night maybe. If not monday.

Josh, you do realise posting that your gunna be away for two days isn't gunna get you purged just like what daffy said

So yeah, going to take a long break from OB.  

Got a new job that I'm looking forward to, I go through these phases sometimes where I'll just drop my social life and everything else and go recluse mode with my computer but this time it has went on slightly too long. 

Think this is a good opportunity with the new job to regain the focus I lost since I joined OB, it was really fun while it lasted and I've met people on here I'll never forget but I need to take a long hiatus I feel.

I'll probably check in and see how things are going and who is about in about six months but I'll see hows things go, I know this seems a bit drastic but yeah, I think this can only lead to good things. 

I'm going to chill on TS tonight and maybe do a few mixes but that is about it from me, hope you enjoyed what I brought to the table. 

Peace xo