Biggles

Away Thread

Going to take a break from Jailbreak and shizzle for a lil while. Going to learn some dedicated linux gameserver shizzle and whatnot whilst just needing to take a step away from the server. Would say atleast a week (or a lil longer, depends if I get bored next sat/sun/mon at i57) but up to a month.

Will lurk around on TS and the Forums every so often. May come on JB on request. Happy to speak to anyone if required.

Got exams coming up soonish therefore getting rid of my PC until the end of my exams on the 25 of June, so won't be on until then.

Miss some of you already xoxo

there's some serious dedication.

Hey, apologies for disappearing but unfortunately I just do not have the time or energy to play much anymore - this is gaming in general, not just on OB. I thoroughly enjoyed my time on here and I don't think I can ever fully leave but life has just gotten in the way and I feel like I've been left behind with all these new faces. Cheers for making me a Veteran, I appreciate it and if I could keep that then well that's just great. Hopefully I'll become more active in the summer holidays, if I have a few spare hours to pop on TS every now and again but for the most part I wish the server and people the best of luck with the way forward and I'll try and stay more active on the forums when I can.