Joey ™

Joey's Member App (DECLINED)

Player Name: Joey

Date of Birth: 26:06:2000

Country/Location: South West England Somerset

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:138006173

Games Played: CSGO at the moment but used to play Xbox One and played alot of Call Of Duty and GTA

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been playing on Outbreak Servers for around a 7 months as recently got a computer last year

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a good player, kind enthusiatic and passionate person. I can think quick on my feet. i like to play as CT as its fun it command and make them play games.  i feel i have grown into this community. i like to talk to the people playing and want to help the community grow as much as possible. i am verry nice to others on the server and like to read through the forums. I have a good understanding of the rules and have enjoyed all my time in the community.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a kind person with a love for the community.I  have been playing CSGO since last july and have been around the community for 7 months. I like to play csgo with frends and like to comunicate to everyone. I am from the UK and now work at a pub in a kitchen. I have just finished secondary school and am going to collage to do a computing and IT course. I am fasinated with computers and what they can do. I belive that in a few years our lifes with be completly run by somekind of computer. I like cars fast ones and am a very big fan of land rovers. I like to be active going out with friends and swimming and used to play rugby to be active. I am a big guy at round 6 foot 4.

Is this your first post? NO

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? NO

Forum account is nearly one month old.

Anyways Joey I think you could be a member in the future but not just yet. When on the Jailbreak server you speak a bit too much when you're dead and alive which interrupts the round as nobody is able to hear the warden over you and I have had too warn you too many times for this. Also your integration with the community on other platforms is not sufficient, when I have seen you on team speak you have always been in the lobby or in a channel on your own, if you really want to increase your chances of getting member I suggest you try joining different rooms with new people and integrating with them more by playing different games with them, I know it can be scary at first joining a big channel with lots of new people. For now it will be a -1 from me due to the reasons stated above.

Good Luck with your app.