AdolfJackler

Long Time No See

I'm fairly sure Jackler was a chappy who briefly had member in OB back when we had a GMod *shudders* server.

In reply to thread, thing's have been alright tbh. What's caused you to pop back up?

1 hour ago, Mintlou said:

Sigh

Oh Jeez Mintlou, that's a name I've not seen in forever. How's things?

8 hours ago, Rachel said:

who are you?

Hey there, I used to be around when there was a Garry's Mod server and there was promise of a new map, which never came. Shame really.

4 hours ago, Fluxy said:

Aren't you some pro l33t anonemouse hacker or something. 

Welcome back I guess 

Na not overly. Just a random prick that user to play gmod with pretty much all the staff.

8 hours ago, Jamie said:

Oh my, a survivor crawling out from under the ruin that is gmod??

hi

Hey there!

8 hours ago, UnSeen said:

I'm fairly sure Jackler was a chappy who briefly had member in OB back when we had a GMod *shudders* server.

In reply to thread, thing's have been alright tbh. What's caused you to pop back up?

I have popped back up because I'm currently applying for moderator of a website which required me to show some experience of previous forums that I had been apart of and such, and I remembered you guys, and I missed you guys, so I thought I'd come say hi :D

2 hours ago, m0e said:

welcome back ;)

Thanks!

-

--

-

Also, if you're trying to remember who I am, I'm that one guy who used to record videos on the server pretty much all the damn time, also considered for mod at one point (a little birdy told me) when I was recording my "Rule Breakers" videos on the server.

Examples: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnW4G73Tf-g-w7QiQPj8XHMgldsXp80Dk

Literally all my videos on Garry's Mod, near enough, were on your server.