Sign in to follow this  

Cologne 2016 CS:GO Major Championship(Pick em challenge)

Its that time of year again boys,post below..........

7 minutes ago, Jamie said:

great thread

OP posted his own content to get the thread going

I posted it for the future because I know people like to take there time with the pick em.Just thought it would be handy to have a thread.

21 minutes ago, Veng3nce said:

This is going to be the toughest major to predict. Not expecting to get both Gold trophies, at least one would be nice :feelsbadman:

ba205f7839.jpg   c8799c8316.jpg

Seems like you are underestimating SK (Old LG line-up), yes they lost against G2 in the ECS finals BUT, they are highest ranked team at the moment with insanely skilled individuals and also great team synergy. I personally feel like you will loose points on not including SK in your pick em challenge. G2 mostly depends on Shox and Scream peforming. Also i think at the moment Dennis from Fnatic is the best pistol player in the CS:GO scene, so i would've picked him for Eco Warrior. I see what you did there with the entry fragger, awpers get alot of opening kills but i feel like JW would do a better job at that because he is a bit more agressive awper. Sniper, GuardiaN always consistent (before injury, idk now) awper.

I agree that this is by far the most diffucult major predict tho... Anything could happen honestly.

Edited by Oldmike

15 minutes ago, Oldmike said:

Seems like you are underestimating SK (Old LG line-up), yes they lost against G2 in the ECS finals BUT, they are highest ranked team at the moment with insanely skilled individuals and also great team synergy. I personally feel like you will loose points on not including SK in your pick em challenge. G2 mostly depends on Shox and Scream peforming. Also i think at the moment Dennis from Fnatic is the best pistol player in the CS:GO scene, so i would've picked him for Eco Warrior. I see what you did there with the entry fragger, awpers get alot of opening kills but i feel like JW would do a better job at that because he is a bit more agressive awper. Sniper, GuardiaN always consistent (before injury, idk now) awper.

The first day is the least important day in the pick 'ems, every year I have a poor start and finish well, I like to do less safe picks as it can pick you up some extra points. Whilst SK are the best ranked team in the world, they aren't on top form like G2 who are looking very dangerous to every team right now. Form over ranking for me. Denis is probably the best pistol player in the world, I won't disagree with you there. But, I think Simple will be much more likely to have a pistol in his hand for more of the game against nV than Denis will against Faze. With the Device point, he was the joint first entry fragger per round in ECS and he basically always performs well, even when Astralis lose. JW will get less entry frags than Device in a tournament as Fnatic share the entryfragging role quite equally. Plus, Device should quite easily be winning aim duels against most of Dignitas. 

50 minutes ago, Veng3nce said:

This is going to be the toughest major to predict. Not expecting to get both Gold trophies, at least one would be nice :feelsbadman:

ba205f7839.jpg c8799c8316.jpg

Indeed gonna be a tough major. I'm not sure about guardian. Dind't see him play recently he had a injury right? Would go for JW personally. But we never know if guardian is still on his old level. And u never know if Get_right is gonna have a good clutch day or not. ;)

All the teams had so much ups and down. Like there is just 1 game u can safely pick, Na'vi-flipsid3. I got a feeling sk gonna beat g2 and mouse could upset with NiKo and ChrisJ playing very well. Good luck though. Gonna be a hard task getting the golden trophy. 

t1.png

t2.png

Edited by Guest

t1.png

Edited by Guest

t2.png

Edited by Guest