Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

CS GO Edits (7th video)

That was a 3k but the first kill didn't really fit so I just took it off. I was just bored those are clips are literally every 3k-5k that I got this week (at least that I can remember off), some of them are trash I know :p

Anyway thanks and yeah I'm pretty sure there's a command for that but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Oh and something else, did you guys like the colors? I didn't make them myself, I just rendered the video in 32 bit (full range) insted of 32 bit (video levels). I'm not the biggest fan of those colors but it looks good in some maps.

don't mind the frags insted of waiting until i have a bunch of good ones i just keep making videos with all the 3k+ i get every game, these are from 2 games except the one on dust which was to fill. I guess I'm addicted to editing :halo:

one thing i can take from this video tho is that my spray control is improving a lot, it was one of my biggest weaknesses as a cs1.6 player, im used to tap/burst :p

oh and as usual my molly+he combos are godlike (fuck u danny :fu:)

5 minutes ago, Blyss said:

don't mind the frags insted of waiting until i have a bunch of good ones i just keep making videos with all the 3k+ i get every game, these are from 2 games except the one on dust which was to fill. I guess I'm addicted to editing :halo:

one thing i can take from this video tho is that my spray control is improving a lot, it was one of my biggest weaknesses as a cs1.6 player, im used to tap/burst :p

10/10 video gave me epilepsy.

7 minutes ago, Blyss said:

oh and as usual my molly+he combos are godlike (fuck u danny :fu:)

how the fuck you gonna ruin a perfectly good song like that, good edit though