Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

CS GO Edits (7th video)

1 minute ago, Eraser said:

State of mind are excellent, yung sony will appreciate zee music too, great frags too blysss

state of mind, black sun empire, current value..... good shit

ty most frags are meh i just cba to watch all my demos to get better ones, i rly just like to watch clips with my fav songs :p

We should make a rule where you're not allowed to include gather clips in your frag montages unless they are exceptionally good.

Every time I see someone get 2 or 3 kills and they put it in their montage and you see them kill OB people in the killfeed it just makes me cringe.

NICE VIDS DOE 8/10 ~Why not 60fps?

Edited by Twiixtor

Guest repper1

i have seen like 5 videos of people here and everyone is so pro haha, anyone got any tips for a nova 2? :D

11 minutes ago, repper1 said:

i have seen like 5 videos of people here and everyone is so pro haha, anyone got any tips for a nova 2? :D

watch pro players to get a better understanding of strategies, decision making and some mechanics that you prob don't know about

practice ur aim in deathmatch, workshop maps (my fav is aim_botz), arena..

play a lot of mm to develop ur game sense, map awareness, general knowledge of angles and timings..

and learn nades, there are some really good workshop maps but you can also just watch videos on youtube 

those are pretty much the main aspects of cs go if im not missing anything

1 minute ago, repper1 said:

thanks man

oh and insted of raging when you die try to understand why you died and what mistakes you made so you can improve upon them , also try to learn a bit about economics because they are very important and tell you a lot about what's going to happen each round

some videos(not my fav player but he does have some good points and idk any1 else that makes these)

he has a bunch more so def watch one or two whenever u can it'll help a lot

god i wish i still liked cs go :)