Sign in to follow this  
Adolf

I Got Banned For Game Of Thrones Spoilers?

I got banned from the server that I play almost everyday for putting a game of thrones spoiler. I didn't know this was a rule and if it is a apologise, however I could not find it on the fourms, if this isn't a rule I'd like to request a unban. I have no idea how long I'm banned for thanks for reading.

Why would you put a spoiler anywhere anyway,it only ruins it for other people who haven't seen it.

acc62803cf45c2774f0557de0730d679.png

smh

To be fair Adolf you're a pretty cool guy and are never too toxic on the server, but you should probably just realise that you're a tad bit in the wrong, and sit out this one day ban. (Game of Thrones is pretty serious business in this community ahahahah)

To make up for yourself you might want to make an intro post so people know you.

Don't think you are going to be taken seriously if:

1. Your name is Adolf
  2. Your avatar is Hitler
  3. You post an unban request in the intro section

Like other people are saying: use common sense, we can't list all rules. I don't know the context of how you spoiled it, but spoiling is usually done out of spite or just to be annoying, which means it ruins other people's fun.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, I hope you're going to be a good boy now. C U Around :)

A 1h ban for a game of thrones spoiler, from Adolf in the introduction section?

Given Conor's policy on GoT spoilers, may the odds be ever in your favour