Sign in to follow this  
gostmora2

Hello, Im Spooks

Let me Introduce myself to the community

Hello My Name is Spooks , Im 11 Years Old, i know kinda small xD, I Live In Egypt /Cairo

And i can't wait until i get 15 years old or get nominated by a mod To Help out the community And get rid of all the [Hackers, Freekillers]

Their ruining the game for other people Ruining the fun for the other people And This server is made for Fun Not To Grief And Hack Other people Not for spammers that ruins the Chat I Don't like that at all So When i have the chance to get member / mod i could try and apply and ban the people hacking and freekilling And just keep the server Clean

I have been on this server for awhile and active on the forums Learning more and more about the community and i can't wait to be the 1 Helping the Server , You can ask me any questions and i'll answer them :D

-Spooks

Heya Spooks! You're Unzo right? Great to see you on the forums, honestly I'm quite surprised to see you're only 11, you're a lot more mature than many of the adults on the server! *cough* No Good *cough*. See you around! :D