UnSeen

Make OB Great Again - Results

So after the day's events unfolded and Mintlou's schemes for power concluded, the polls were in and the outcome was drawing close. After looking at the poll cards and considering all factors it was clear whom the leadership of Outbreak would lie with - no one. The community was out of control, murdered and screams of 'ALALALA' in the community's social bars - I guess it is only what can be expected from a democratic Outbreak.

First Half

Team 1 - 21 pts (lost 29 bombs)

Team 2 - 32 pts (lost 18 bombs)

Team 3 - 26 pts (lost 24 bombs)

Team 4 - 29 pts (lost 21 bombs)

Team 5 - 39 pts (lost 11 bombs)

Second Half

Team 1 - 30 pts (4m 41s)

Team 2 - 0 pts (2m 22s)

Team 3 - 20 pts (4m 11s)

Team 4 - 10 pts (3m 44s)

Team 5 - 5 pts (3m 40s)

Total

5th. Team 2 - Strogglok | Storm | Kriss | Fluxy | Skeff - 32 pts 

4th. Team 4 - Lupha | Pepe | Thunder | Brandon | Finnley - 39 pts

3rd. Team 5 - IrishChimp | Jamie | Rjayy | Sovman | Tiny - 44 pts

2nd. Team 3 - Weezy | Nick | Rhyse | Skill | Revilia - 46 pts

1st. Team 1 - Blyss | Major | Oldmike | DannyS | Hades - 51 pts

Congratulations to Team 1, especially considering you did absolutely dreadful in the first part and scraped victory in mass of ebola rush in the second part (did not expect that reversal when doing points system). Thanks all for playing and I hope you enjoyed the event.

Message me to be invited to the OB Champ group and in due course for the 1000 credits each. MVP prize is still yet to be decided and Conor didn't tell me his winner before I made this post so tough sh-

good event the second part was really fun,thanks :emoji_u1f605:

Yeah, I had planned for the second half to be a bit more extensive at first so the points would have been more appropriately awarded but due to a late start we were prevented by time constraints, I kinda knew as the event was happening that the scoring was going to be fucked by it :/ Though I guess it still allowed for the hilarious chaos instead so I guess it isn't all bad.

Couldn't really change the scoring after event either as that would influence the end results and just end up me picking who won depending how many points I wanted to award. Although clearly T1 were pretty bad in the first half compared to others, all of the teams were closer than what I expected (if there was more coordination I reckon the bomb differences could have been even more etc). 

Glad to hear a lot of you enjoyed it though. Thanks again to Kriss for making the map and Conor filling in to make things run more smoothly.