Sign in to follow this  
Bard

INTRO NUMBER 3

Hi again, its Bard, and I thought it would be appropriate to make another intro post since I decided to start playing again (mods beware).

Ill repeat exactly what I put in my last intro post; I used to be a troll, and I have probably still am (jks).

Anyway, Im looking foward to meeting all the relatively new members of outbreak, and this time ill try not to get a ban :)

Thanks,  - Bard

3 minutes ago, Doomblade94 said:

Your name sounds vaguely familiar, like a distant memory lingering on the outer membrane of my mind.

I wasn't on when you played, was I? Or perhaps we did meet at some point in Outbreak's history.

If we did meet please refresh my memory.

Yeah, you came back to OB just about as I decided to leave, I remember your name but I don't believe we had any personal encounters.

All I know is that your shit with picking up grills :3

1 hour ago, Fluxy said:

you dont need to reintroduce yourself everytime you fancy coming back for a few weeks. 

I completely agree with Fluxy here, reintroductions should be reserved for people that actually leave for long periods of time, years not months. A good example would be anyone who played with us in CSS but haven't until now.