Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

HOSTS:

please can me vs sov be pushed back to friday? My pc will be here by then. Same thing applies for any of my games pls make sure it comes friday or after.

sorry to be a pain in all of this, terrible timing for something like this to happen.

20 hours ago, Jamie said:

HOSTS:

please can me vs sov be pushed back to friday? My pc will be here by then. Same thing applies for any of my games pls make sure it comes friday or after.

sorry to be a pain in all of this, terrible timing for something like this to happen.

Moved to Friday.

Also, schedules for this week's 5v5 matches are up now! Please check the ESL Page. Here is what we have this week:

Tuesday 5th July
7:00pm jgreg vs Oldmike
7:30pm Jojo vs Simi

Thursday 7th July
7:00pm Conor's Official Fishermen vs Lupha's A Virgin
8:00pm Ich habe die Input Lag vs T I L T B O Y Z

Friday 8th July
7:00pm T I L T B O Y Z vs The Tyre Slashers
8:00pm Simi's Sexual Healing Squad vs Ich habe die Input Lag 
9:00pm Sovman vs Jamie (1v1)

Saturday 9th july
7:00pm Conor's Official Fishermen vs Ur Nan 2.0
8:00pm Lupha's A Virgin vs Krisstian Dragon's Asian Stiqqy Ikky Balls

Edited by Gunstar

33 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

Sv2P15V.png 

Simi's Squad and Conor's Official Fishermen this tournament, credits to Conor for the idea :grimacing:

lmfao no pics of us? :(

17 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Could you explain more why we are against Lupha's A Virgin a second time? and not Ur Nan 2.0? :confused: 

Every team will face each other twice, this week was done based on how people preferred certain days/couldn't do certain days. 

16 minutes ago, Storm said:

lmfao no pics of us? :(

Sorry, I don't think I had all of you :P

I've thrown the stats up for the first week.  They can be found on the ESL page on the right side of page.

Congrats to everybody who made it onto the stats for the first week, though given that several teams have yet to play a second game they are obviously skewed towards the four teams that have played two games already. 

Just a few things to end this:

For the sake of making it easier to post starts, could everybody keep their name the same as what it normally is.  It's not a huge issue but it just makes it slightly easier for me if people keep the same name as normal.

Also, could we please say this once again.  Please, please, please contact us if you aren't going to be able to make a game or if you are going to be late etc, it makes things much easier and means that we don't have to waste other players time getting them ready for them to be told that they aren't playing / won't be playing for x amount of time. 

Thanks and we hope you enjoyed the first week of ESL :D.