Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016 Signup Thread

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016
brought to you by Gunstar, Substick and Gibby

The ESL Outbreak tournament this summer will be a 5v5 CSGO tournament where teams will duke it out to claim the prestigious Trophy and Steam prizes.  There will also be a 1v1 tournament alongside the 5v5 tournament where you will get to show off your individual skill; the last man standing in the tournament will be crowned as the winner and will also receive a prize. Games will be streamed on the Outbreak Twitch channel and will be played on 128 tick servers based in France. The rules/formats/prizes and more details will come soon (we are still planning), in the meantime we would like to get an idea of how many players are interested for each tournament.
We will announce the formats for the tournament after the sign up period has ended on Friday 17th of June.

Schedule

The tournament will start (first game) on Thursday 30th of June and Finals will be played on the Saturday 30th of July (Please note: 1v1 tournament will start 1 week earlier from the week beginning 20th of June). Game days will be Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and there will be 2 5v5 games for group stages per day from 7-11pm and 1v1 matches before/in-between/after games (to be finalised). To tackle the problems from last tournament, we have decided to have matches on set days and times, we will give u guys the times the games will be played each day, therefore please only sign up to this tournament if you can be committed to these days/times(If you are away on holiday between this period and cannot play any games, PLEASE STATE THE PERIOD YOU WILL BE GONE WHEN SIGNING UP). 

Prizes
Prizes will be awarded through steam, the actual prizes are still yet to be finalised but they will be at least £10 for the 5v5 winners and really nice weapon skins for 1v1 winner and MVP. 

Rules

• Outbreak has an extremely strict policy on cheating and thus, anybody caught using software or scripts that aid them in game will receive a permanent ban and be expelled from the community.
  • This tournament is supposed to be fun though we do know and allow people to be competitive. That said, if we find that players are unnecessarily aggressive or generally just refusing to work with their team we will simply boot them from the tournament. If that is the case, you will be banned from all future tournaments and you will be at risk losing your position in the community.
    (We will be adding additional rules but don't want to overload you with too much detail at the moment.)

Signing up

·         Please sign up using the template below, failure to use the template will mean your post will simply be ignored and eventually deleted.

·         If you are signing up to be a player, please state what rank you are on your account.  Trolling or simply lying about your rank is unacceptable and once again, your post will be ignore, deleted and you will be excluded from the tournament.

·      Places or roles are not guaranteed upon signing up, the event hosts will have the right to assign the roles and exclude any individual from the tournament if we feel it's  necessary. We are looking for players who we can trust to show up to matches and on time.

Roles
Ideally we assume most people will be signing up to play in the event, though a small minority might be interested in some of the other roles.  People can apply for multiple roles though there is no guarantee that you will be chosen for the roles you are applying for (You might end up as a substitute if we have too many players as we would rather give you the chance to play for a team if you are needed rather than not letting you take part in the tournament at all).  

The roles are:

• Players
  • Commentators
  • Video Editors - You will be in charge of making highlight videos of decent quality of the best plays of the tournament. We will be rewarding you with steam credit/skins if you do a good job!
  • Substitutes (Perhaps you don’t want to play but you are willing to step in if needed on an occasion)

Template (USE THIS TO SIGN UP)

Player Name:
Role(s):
Rank (If signing up to be a player):
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both):
Can you commit to the game days and show up on time?: Yes/No
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?:

Do NOT use this thread for questions or suggestions, use this thread instead for that, keep this thread for signups only, thanks.

Player Name:Brandon
Role(s):Player

Rank (If signing up to be a player):Lem

Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both):Both
Can you commit to the game days and show up on time?: Yes
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: I will be away from july 15th to july 29th(back on mid day).

Edited by Guest

Player Name: venga
Role(s): nova guy
Rank (If signing up to be a player): silver 3
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both):
Can you commit to the game days and show up on time?: No
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: Not sure I might want to go to the pub, go visit York without my computer, maybe go to London, maybe just go out on the piss instead. I might get called into an urgent Overwatch mix/gather so if that happens obviously I wouldn't be able to make it. 

Player Name: yungnik
Role(s): Player
Rank (If signing up to be a player): Supreme Master First Class
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both): Both
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: No

Edited by nick

Player Name: Veng3nce
Role(s): Commentator
Rank (If signing up to be a player): LEM but I'll be playing with shit conditions :D
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both): 5v5
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: 14th June-21st July but already discussed

Edited by Veng3nce
Gunstar told me to

Player Name: Young Gerald
Role(s): Player
Rank (If signing up to be a player): MG1
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both): both
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: No

Edited by YoungGerald

Player Name: Absolute Zero
Role(s): Substitute
Rank (If signing up to be a player): DMG
Can you commit to the game days and show up on time?: if it begins after 16th July I will be able to play
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: 19th June -16st July 

Edited by Gunstar

Player Name: UnSeen
Role(s): Player
Rank (If signing up to be a player): LE
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: Not afaik.

Player Name: Cereal
Role(s): Substitute 
Rank (If signing up to be a player): Gold Nova 2 :D
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both): Both/Either
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: Possiblely, will discuss with parents, that's why I'm just a substitute at the moment 

I AM AWAY FOR A WEEKS SOMETIME OVER THIS PERIOD. I will not be able to play, but am happy to substitute, or help with anything. :D

Note: If you need help with anything that requires time I'm here to help :D

Edited by Cereal

Player Name: IrishChamp
Role(s): Substitute/Commentator
Rank (If signing up to be a player): GN2 
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both): idc
Can you commit to the game days and show up on time?: Not all of them, hence substitute.
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: About the 27th of June until the 13th of July

Player Name: Blyss
Role(s): Player/Video Editor
Rank (If signing up to be a player): MGE
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both): 5v5
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: Prob not

Player Name: Vemix
Role(s): Player/ 
Rank (If signing up to be a player): MG2
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both): Both :)
Can you commit to the game days and show up on time?: I am positive
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: Well I have nothing else to do so probably not

Edited by Vemix
I DIDNT UNDERSTAND UNTIL GIBBY TOLD ME THE DUMB WAY

2 minutes ago, Vemix said:

What is this?

I still dont understand

OMG-WTF-GIF.gif?gs=a

Player Name: RJayy
Role(s): SUB 
Rank (If signing up to be a player): MGE
Tournament (1v1, 5v5 or both): 5V5
Can you commit to the game days and show up on time?: Yes until 22nd
Are you going to be away at any point during the tournament? When to when?: Well im basically useless i wont be on from 22nd of July to August 5

Edited by NotRJayy