Toby.

Well most of you know me already.... "Most"

Hi, I'm Toby, I am 15, nearly 16, born and bred in the UK, Milton Keynes.

I don't currently have a job at the moment. However I have currently applied to Waitrose in which I have been accepted, however due to the fact that I am currently 16 I can not work there. Therefore as soon as I turn 16 I will hopefully joining their lovely work force :). 

I am not currently in a relationship, but have been in many in the past. Due to the fact of exams at the moment my "love life" is not something I am currently thinking about.

I have a major passion for gaming as a whole and have been gaming for many years now, it started as a side passion but over the years I have grown a greater love for it and hope that I do a job including something with computing.

I am very active on Outbreak jail, and active as possible on ts, however as you can see i am beginning to become active on forums due to trying to integrate a bit more.

I play a variety of games from CSGO, Dayz, Overwatch etc. However due this point in time CSGO is the best place to have fun at the moment as I am unable to play for long periods of time due to exams :(.

I played Outbreak about a year ago but then gave up computer games and games in general due to family issues that I don't feel like talking about. However after they were resolved I was happy to come back to computers in general and then came back to Outbreak a few months later. I have been playing Outbreak for around 3-4 months this time round.

My in-game name is Toby.

Thanks for reading my amazing introduction and I hope that I can get to know you better.

Hey Toby, nice to see someone put a nice lengthy introduction, and I honestly feel like you've introduced yourself, and I know you more because of this. Obviously I know you quite well and we're good friends, but welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay nevertheless. 

i knew this day would happen , welcome to the forum old chap. 

16 hours ago, Toby. said:

however due to the fact that I am currently 16 I can not work there. Therefore as soon as I turn 16 I will hopefully joining their lovely work force :).

oh btw , 11/10 on this ^ 

enjoy your stay 

I dident know you before, but now I do. So welcome brah. Hopefully we can have a chat some time on teamspeak, I very chill and I have lots of wisdoms that I want to pass down :)