Sign in to follow this  
Major Chaos

Overwatch

11 hours ago, Revan The Dragon said:

I swear they didn't even think this new character through, feels so broken and overpowered to me.

Have you even played her??  Even if her kit is strong they can literally just nerf things like her gun damage and shield strength to weaken her, but I don't think she's a "broken" hero.

Well, broken was the wrong word to use for sure, but what I mean is that her abilities feel kinda unbalanced. Sure her gun is fine and whatever, but the fact that she has a mini Zarya ult as an ability (which is bugged as well in some locations) is kinda weird. Her ultimate also seems like it might be a bit.... y'know, silly. Mercy damage up plus Orisa's ult.... Bastion one hit kills incoming lmao
That's probably an overstatement but I'd presume it would likely be quite powerful and abused easily

On 3/3/2017 at 13:50, Revan The Dragon said:

Well, broken was the wrong word to use for sure, but what I mean is that her abilities feel kinda unbalanced. Sure her gun is fine and whatever, but the fact that she has a mini Zarya ult as an ability (which is bugged as well in some locations) is kinda weird. Her ultimate also seems like it might be a bit.... y'know, silly. Mercy damage up plus Orisa's ult.... Bastion one hit kills incoming lmao
That's probably an overstatement but I'd presume it would likely be quite powerful and abused easily

That's why she's in the PTR and not in the full game yet. This is not Valve where they don't let you test their shit and give you a pocket AWP out of fucking nowhere. Blizzard tests the hero in PTR so that when it comes out it won't be broken.

I don't like her as much as the other new heroes, each one of them had a new gimick to them in some way while orisa looks like a mashup of other hero's abilities. Her ultimate and shift are a part of those boring abilities in moba-esk games, which you use but they feel like they do nothing, (despite being very strong), where im going with this is that she doesn't seem very interesting to play, despite the fact that i am a tank main. Anyway i guess i could be wrong, maybe she is fun to play, does anyone know the date she comes out on, i know there isn't a specified day but does anyone know a close time till release.

7 hours ago, Twiixtor said:

That's why she's in the PTR and not in the full game yet. This is not Valve where they don't let you test their shit and give you a pocket AWP out of fucking nowhere. Blizzard tests the hero in PTR so that when it comes out it won't be broken.

TBF Valve did realise their mistakes and that's exactly why they did betas...

I think she was designed to be competition for reinhardt but she just isn't. Her barrier is too small and her abilities help her more than they help the team. If she is used with rein and symmmetra on maps with choke points (like hanamura) it will be really hard to get past their barriers without using a dive comp.

People are saying she is overpowered but I disagree i think she is underpowered because a tank is supposed to protect the team but her abilities (except her barrier) only benefit herself. I think her fortify should get a buff so it protects her team behind her from ultimates like reinhardt etc.

On 3/3/2017 at 13:50, Revan The Dragon said:

Mercy damage up plus Orisa's ult....

They don't stack btw. Nano boost does though.