Sign in to follow this  
Substick

OBFACTOR Results

OBFACTOR Results

After a long night of competitors striving to win this years OBFactor, the competition finally came to its end.  The competitors were slowly eliminated and finally there was a distinctive winner.  A huge thanks goes out to everyone who competed in the OBFactor for not only showing up, but also bringing your incredible, or not so incredible talents for us all to hear and enjoy.  Also thank you to everybody who watch and chipped in with their own unique ideas at various times, you were all a great help.  The results will now be posted below.

First Place: ModX - His incredible singing stood out during the entire event and frankly nobody could have expected just how incredible he was.  Congratualations ModX on winning your first event in Outbreak, we hope you enjoy the satisfaction of winning and your prize.  The prize you chose was "The Culling".

Second Place: Biggles - Truthfully it came down to a nail biter between first and second, both Biggles and Chris were extremely close but in the end, after an incredible sing off Biggles just managed to nudge Chris out and snag second place.  The prize you chose was "Shower With Your Dad Simulator".

Third Place: Chris - Chris gave it his all throughout the event and truly shocked many of us with his unique singing voice.  Most people would probably would not have expected to see Chris here given his singing in previous events but truly he is deserving of his place.  The prize you chose was "Duck Game".

If any of you have not received your prize then please contact Kriss and he will give it to you.

Once again we would like to say a huge thanks to everybody who attended and participated.

We all praised Modx and Biggles loads but I think Chris truly did surprise a lot of us, I think with a bit more practice you would be a even better singer. Well done again to all the other people who participated and was nice to see no one "back out" because of nervousness. Good job to the event hosts too a very enjoyable event that will be probably remembered years from now.

Yeah I am sorry for not letting you guys know that I couldn't make it. I ended up getting stuck down London on this job. Gutted I missed it and I really hope someone recorded some of it. Respect to everyone who was involved though I bet it was a fun event.

8 minutes ago, Major Chaos said:

Yeah I am sorry for not letting you guys know that I couldn't make it. I ended up getting stuck down London on this job. Gutted I missed it and I really hope someone recorded some of it. Respect to everyone who was involved though I bet it was a fun event.

https://www.twitch.tv/outbreakcommunity/v/67978149

It starts about 19 minutes into the stream and the singing starts at about 28 minutes.

Ok so the top 3 guys were very good. Chris was unesxpectadly a lot better than i thought he would be and its clear he put some effort in. Biggles has a lovely sexy tone to his voice when he sings which is just Lovely (please sing to me on TS more <3). Modx however definitely stole the show, simply amazing buddy...Well Done.

event was fun to watch im happy i didnt participate cause i would suck. loved all winners performance. biggles last song was a winner for me tbh. chris was good as well and finnley was also really good

41 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

Chris does fucking musical theater for fucks sake. Why are people surprised he can sing. 

cause 99% of the people in outbreak doesnt know chris does musical theater.