Sign in to follow this  
Philip

Injuries

54 minutes ago, Allen Snider said:

Completely wrecked my arm on a trampoline in the 4th grade, had to get surgery and everything.

Getting the giant safety pins pulled out a month later was the worst pain in my life.

I had a pin in my wrist when I broke it, it kills when the twist it out, I'm still annoyed she didn't guve me any painkillers after she wrenched it out

4 years old i chipped a tooth on the edge of a pool

5 years old i broke a hand after it got whacked by a baseball bat

10 years old i fell off a roof and broke a leg

11 years old i hit my little toe on the edge of a steel bed breaking it

12 years old i had my arm scratched open by a goose

14 years old somebody at school broke my hand (i broke his leg a couple months later)

16 years old i fell out of a tree pretty much scratching my back open

19 years old i broke my middle finger after it got stuck

22 years old (recently) i was sawing planks at work and the plank got stuck in the saw and backfired inbetween my thumb and index finger

and thats about it for anything serious

Broken both hands, left arm, three fingers and dislocated a shoulder. All at different times! 

At one point i wasn't permitted to have any more X-rays! Something to do with the Rays that the machine sends into your body! 

Most painful was the dislocated shoulder, was lifting a scaffolding tube over a 5ft high fence witch popped my shoulder out! 

In 1st grade i had nearly cracked my head, i was playing with a few friends in the school yard and just before the entrance to the school were a small set of stairs. Welp i just had to be playing right infront of the entrance and well, i fell backwards and hit my head on the cement about half a meter above the ground. It was pretty bad, and there was alot of blood but its k. All they had to do was sew my head back together and now im doing fine.

12143102_10153003662822024_3975200114404Broken Ankle in 4 places (Knocked off my Motorcycle)

10506920_10152161050427024_6641507080782 Sciatica/Spondylolisthesis (Swerved to miss a fox, flipped the car 3 times)

223212_5698392382_2205_n.jpg?oh=32a673de Broken Wrist (Tried to learn to skate)

Plus a number of boxers fractures 

Bitten by a dog when I was 7/8, left a lovely scar.

Dented my skull when I was 12 playing in a park.

Broke my wrist when I was around 13 or 14, broke my other wrist 6 months later. (Football then Rugby)

Broke my right pinky when I was about 15 playing basketball.

Broke my nose twice in 3 months playing basketball.

Broke my ankle playing basketball then damaged the ligaments in my other ankle 2 weeks after recovering.

Lost my big toenail multiple times playing football, it takes forever to grow back haha

1 hour ago, Veng3nce said:

Bitten by a dog when I was 7/8, left a lovely scar.

Dented my skull when I was 12 playing in a park.

Broke my wrist when I was around 13 or 14, broke my other wrist 6 months later. (Football then Rugby)

Broke my right pinky when I was about 15 playing basketball.

Broke my nose twice in 3 months playing basketball.

Broke my ankle playing basketball then damaged the ligaments in my other ankle 2 weeks after recovering.

Lost my big toenail multiple times playing football, it takes forever to grow back haha

You know you catch the basketball with your hands right?