X_Pluto_X

Hey it's Pluto

Hey,I'm Benny (X_Pluto_X). I live in Israel and I'm 13 years old.
In my spare time i like to play football with my friends and play PC games.
I have been playing jailbreak for a couple of months.
When i play football with my friends I'm most of the time playing striker and when I play on my PC I'm most of the time playing CS:GO.
When I play CS:GO I'm usually playing surf or jailbreak.
The languages I know are Hebrew , Russian , English and a little bit Arabic.
and thats about it, Ty for reading :D

Hey Pluto, after 730 hours on Jailbreak, it's so good to see you finally hop on the forums to meet people who don't really play Jailbreak too much. To be honest I'm very surprised to see that you're 13, as you're a lot more mature than other people on the server (At least recently) . I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly and am looking forward to see you more on the forums! :D

Edited by Cereal

Hey Pluto finally get to see you on the forums. I hope I get to see you become a member one day (dream goal for you) and I know you are mature like Cereal says but you need to start speaking man. I enjoy talking to people who talk back but other than that welcome :)

Hi Pluto ive seen you alot but i havn't got to talk to you all that much and I'm very impressed that your only 13 and know that many languages whereas I'm 14 and can only speak English and a bit Spanish. I hope to see you around.