Guest Heineken

Heinekens Intro!

Guest Heineken

Hello everyone,

I thought I would finally do an introduction as I've been active on the TeamSpeak and Outbreak Server for quiet a while now, so here we go.

My real name is Harry, I'm 20 years old and from Northern Ireland. My hobbies outside of gaming our swimming, rugby and I enjoy motorbikes I currently have a Suzuki GSF 650 Bandit, this is my first big bike, I attend track days, which is basically a racing circuit in which you can race on roads that is closed to the general public which is a lot safer. I currently work in a couple of part-time jobs so have some free time at the moment.

I believe I first came across the Outbreak server around summer 2015 on my old laptop and then took a break for a while, I now have a new system now so am very active on the server, and also am trying to be more involved on the TeamSpeak server, aswell as the forums now.  As I have grew to really enjoy the server I hope I have been of some help and benefit to the server/community.

Well that is just a brief introduction guys, hope I didn't ramble on too much, any questions I'll be happy to answer, and thanks for taking the time to read my intro.

Cheers,

Heine

Sigh, so the Irish invasion continues. 

I jest, welcome to our little corner of the internet Heineken, make yourself at home, but please, no shoes on the sofa. 

Yay!
Nice to see you finally on the forums Heineken. After you read out my cringey intro post to the entire server once, I'm pretty glad to see you've finally made one. You're honestly one of the funniest people on the server, and I hope to see your member app pop up in a month or so.

#IrishInvasion2016

Love Cereal xxxxxx

(btw sorry for posting too much on the forums recently)

Edited by Cereal