Tyron

Z-Cube's Unban (RESOLVED)

Player Name (When Banned)Z-Cube 

SteamID:

Ban Reason Given: Mutes/Gags/Attitude/Troll (Cant remember exsact reason)

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why I think I should be unbanned: I want to start of by saying how much im sorry to all member of OB if i have offended you with my imaturity. I Guess i fucked up again... And to be frank i really feel somthing has actually changed this time because of how much i cringe at myself and how stupid i actually was for saying some of the things i said, thinking it wouldnt really matter; to find or make a new server and move on. But as i now look back to see how much i took OB:JB for granted, feels really bad. I felt i should at least give this a go before my account gets suspended again. I realised how much of a brat i was back then to Sir_Conor, Gunstar and Unseen, seeing other administrators administarte other servers makes me realise how much of a fag i was. I know im infamously known by staff and am trying not to be as nieve as i was when i actually thought i would get unbanned with the discussion and unban request even when i know that more then 3/4 of staff back them probley hate me and still do. and again due to my lack of respct and rebelious behaviour. Im sinserly sorry for my past actions and i know the stakes of me getting unbanned is close or near infinitesimal. But i feel its worth taking the risking, this one and only shot to redeam myself and slowly bring trust that has never yet seen the eyes of Jailbreak. But if this time it isnt sucessful at least i fell i have had the chance to get a decent apoligise out.

Once again, 

Sincerely sorry

- Z-Cube

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: N/A

Date of incident: Cant remember

Hey Z-Cube,

After a discussion with members of the admin team, we have decided to let your ban stay for now. It has only been around 3 months since your ban and due to the number of bans/gags/mutes and attitude you showed, we were quite disappointed. However, we all liked the way you apologised and have accepted your past mistakes. Therefore, feel free to make another unban request after 03/08/16 and we will definitely consider unbanning you provided there are no complaints about you from other servers or VAC bans.

All the best,
The OB Staff

Edited by Gunstar