Sign in to follow this  
Flushy

Introduction

Hey Outbreak Community, It is good to see that the community is still in amazing shape since I left. After reading most of the threads I posted and commented on I died of cringe so please leave it out lads haha. If you want to know my old information just ask and you can see my young side.

But hey, my names Flushy and I'm from Northern Ireland. I'm 16 years old and I'm in my last year of school. I enjoy Football and a irish sport called Hurling.

I used to play Outbreak when I was a good 13 years old and was hated throughout the community for reasons you could probably understand.

I was a Outbreak member when I was 13 and I remember the rule being you had to be 16 to be member. I applied anyway lying about my age but everybody knew I wasn't 16 but you guys let it slide even though I was probably the most annoying person ever lmao. You can probably guess who I am cause I used to type every word capitalised also.

But I'm looking to honestly get back into the community talk to new and old friends and have some fun on the community servers.

I just checked the fourms because I remember the good times of Counter Strike: Source and how I always use to rage at surf and jailbreak. I was also a mute and raged 24/7. I was also named after a furry gremlin. Guess and I'll give you 20 quid PayPal ?

So yeah, what's up lads?

(I wrote this half asleep and on my phone excuse the mistakes in my writing :P)

Edited by Flushy

19 minutes ago, Vemix said:

Nice to meet you Flushy and I hope to see you come back from CS:S :)

P.S.: Was it Flushy :23:

Haha It was... Gizmo. Go read my cringe threads and me trying hard to fit in haha 

11 hours ago, No Good said:

Oh god, I remember you "Gizmo" as a annoying kid on css, please say it changed due to age. Or atleast have a deep voice and be aids, that's ok. 

Come on no good be a gentle to people :P

and welcome to the forums mate (=

Edited by HeadHunter

1 hour ago, Daffy Duck said:

Hi! 

I'll take the £20 if you want to give it away? and can I just have it sent direct to my bank account. Or better yet, buy me something on Just Eat and send it to me? 

Sellout

haha, I see you guys still have your outstanding humor lmao. But yes age has changed me and I'm hopefully no longer annoying but glad to see OG people still around! 

Also thanks for the welcomes lads.

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

Are you the guy who had that 'dont heff to be mad' guy avatar?

yeah I was :p

Is only game why u heff to be med? 

But yes, welcome back Gizmo, I remember you well, you were a toxic little ball bag back in the day but I'm sure the years have done wonders for your mental attitude. 

The place is the same really, it's just a bit bigger now :) 

47 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

Is only game why u heff to be med? 

But yes, welcome back Gizmo, I remember you well, you were a toxic little ball bag back in the day but I'm sure the years have done wonders for your mental attitude. 

The place is the same really, it's just a bit bigger now :) 

Tell me about it i remember being the biggest raging cunt out. But I'm glad Outbreak has grown which is awesome.