Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

Creepy Real Life Stories

So i can definitely say that everyone has had atleast one creepy thing happen to them in their life, for me personally i've had many, but i've never payed much attention to these things, but some have been quite strange to say the least.

A while back me and a friend we're walking out of a mall after watching a movie and at the exit door just as we pass this old weird looking man he randomly turns mid walk and says hi to us in a soft and creepy voice. Neither me or my friend knew who he was, infact my friend actually said that he almost heard nothing. At first i thought he was talking to some other person, but the problem was it was pretty late and the only other people were 10 meters behind us so it was obviously aimed towards us. Ofcourse i was on guard and on edge out infront of the mall while waiting for my mom to come pick me up. It was weird to say the least, not the creepiest thing to happen to me, but i just can't put my finger on it, its not like he made a mistake as he just continued walking away with an elongated smile on his face.

Either way post your creepy stories if you have any, it'll be fun to check some out.

I wouldn't class this story as creepy but it sort of is.

Basically me, my mum and brother were out shopping specifically morrisons this was just after our shop and all of us needed to go to the toilet. Me and my brother went into the toilet and started hearing growns, low and behold on old man was fapping in the urinal. The situation was quite awkward at first because the old man was awear we were there and i thought that he would stop and appoligise are something, but no he carried on just looking over his shoulder every now and again. I couldn't stand it so i left pretty much immediatley left but my brother really needed the toilet so he settled with going in the cubicle and now i think back to it i feel bad for leaving him in there.

Edited by dustybutcheeks

16 minutes ago, Iszuka™ said:

Me and Hatch were invigilating some exams a few years back.
A candidate runs out of his cubicle holding his wrist.
He'd slit his wrist.
There was blood everywhere.

That was pretty freaky.

Or the one where a candidate puked everywhere.

the one that creeped me out was the patient's having to crossdress...

I was 8 years old. I lived with my grandma in quite a secluded area (no other house in a 1km radius). It was during a mid-term break and my aunt who lived in Ireland, came over for a visit so she stayed with us for a week.

It was the middle of the night. I woke up for fuck I don't know what reason, I just did. I got out of bed and went to my grandma's bedroom for fuck I don't know what reason. I checked all the bedrooms and didn't see neither my grandma nor my aunt so I kinda freaked out being the 8 year old me that I was. Suddenly I saw a light turn on downstairs through the glass door which was overlooking the stairs. I open the door and start calling my grandma's name for whatever fucking reason (I was a complicated child). Nobody answered. I start shouting her name and crying because I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Suddenly the light turns off and my grandma approaches me from her bedroom asking me what am I doing out of bed, crying her name. I explained to her that I checked all the bedrooms and didn't find anyone and I saw a light turn on downstairs so I thought it was her. She then told me to go back to bed, locked the door and went to bed herself. To this day, I have no idea what happened that night but I am certain I saw that fucking light turn on and then off right before my grandma approached me.

I was in dofe back in October and me and my friends were walking down a quiet road when all of a sudden a red Peugeot came speeding round a corner and smashed into a tree. Me and my friends sprinted with our massive bags on to go and see if he was alright as the crash looked like he would have died. The car was completely smashed and this middle aged man was lying there with beer on the passenger seat  covered in blood, and this part is the scariest thing I've ever seen, something from a horror movie, he sat up and shouted at us. We then called 999 and the guy said stop. So we stopped and this guy got out of his car covered in blood and called the AA to towe hi s car home. This was the creepiest thing ever. We stayed with him until the AA came. And reported the story to our teachers when we got to camp. We never heard from the bloke after that. Nor do we know if it was a prank.

I used to wake up in the middle of the night, screaming & pointing into the corner of the room and shouted at my parents to "make her stop crying" when i was from 6-11. At my primary school's Festival I pulled on my moms sleeve and stuff and told her "the girl's coming over here" and point to where the school entrance was and things like that. I don't remember any of this but the second we moved out of the house we lived in, I stopped immediately.

When i went to Bulgaria and we went to one of the old orthodox monasteries the gypsys outside pointed at me and started whispering.

my nan & grandad (dad's side) thought I was the fucking anti-christ after this and is the reason I never get Birthday cards from my dad's parents