Sign in to follow this  
Glennyo

Hi. :)

Hey there!

I'm curious if any of you know me. My name is Glenn, obviously. I'm 16 years old and turning 17 on the 20th of July (yay!). I work at McDonald's. Since August. It's my first job! And even though it's 'that job' I quite frankly like it! My final exams start friday as of writing this which is always fun, right? :P

Anyways, I'm a chill guy. I play video games, go to school, hang out with friends, eat, sleep, rave, repeat. Just the usual casualness. I'm afraid you won't be seeing much of me. I'll mainly be lurking on your forums sometimes. Reason for this is because I'm actually a Jailbreak Mod on Last-Resistance (not trying to advertise.

I also kind of really badly wanted to adress some map bugs to Kriss about voodoo. :P :P :P

Sorry for this awfull introduction. Haha.

Kindest regards,
Glennyo

Turns out I'm not good at intro's. :P

I'm from the Netherlands. I've played on the server a couple times. But that's a while back I believe.

Lots of stuff to find on my steam profile though! http://steamcommunity.com/id/SomeSupremeLeader

15 hours ago, Paradoxxx said:

Any good mcdonalds stories? :P

If I think of any I'll let you know! :P

Edited by Glennyo

Hello Glennyo, welcome to OB. Kriss's maps are always bugged :P that's what makes it funny tbh (unless it's game breaking). The flying car in the car game is meant to be like that btw if that's one of the bugs you wanted to address lmao.

Anyway, nice to see LR guys coming here from time to time. Tell Koala I said hi.