Sign in to follow this  
rhyse1317

Rhyse1317's member app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Rhyse1317

Date of Birth: 25/9/99

Country/Location: Wales, Coastal town called Aberaeron.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47995705

Games Played: COD, The Division, CS GO, Unturned, Garry's mod and Fallout 4.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? About 6-8 months, and have around 240+ hours under multiple names.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am always open to discussion with many individuals among the community. I have a open sense of humour and get along with people quite easily. I actively am on all three platforms, and I think I am quite mature and try not to be a dick.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like to lurk quite alot, and read things. I am doing media, computer science and cooking in school. Nothing to brag about as I'm not doing very well in computer science. Other than that I'm quite quiet in real life and talk alot, however I compensate for that by talking to people on outbreak. I like to take part in gathers frequently.

The first game I played was The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of time. It still is one of the best games I've ever played.

Is this your first post? No.

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No.

Massively improved since his last app imo. Before, I barley knew who you were but now I know your voice and your name. Really good amounts of teamspeak integration with larger channels and especially older members of the community. Playing a few gathers with you and I like having you on my team, your a chill dude and I think your definitely member material. Well done on the improvements.

here is my +1

I remember dragging you to a admin room on TS and shouting at you over webcam while in Tinychat for a little incident that happened couple o' months ago. However, I see a changed man in you and have seen you trying to integrate on the forums/ts with decent activity on JB. Just try to be more sensible with what you say on the forums sometimes. Good luck with your app.

I remember dragging you to a admin room on TS and shouting at you over webcam while in Tinychat for a little incident that happened couple o' months ago. However, I see a changed man in you and have seen you trying to integrate on the forums/ts with decent activity on JB. Just try to be more sensible with what you say on the forums sometimes. Good luck with your app.

Thank you for the good feedback. :D

+1 good member material,improved on the points you got declined for last time.

Gl