Sign in to follow this  
Allen Snider

Chroma 3

Yeah the contents of the case are fucking garbage. Like the p250 and tec 9 are ok but the rest are just, gross, apart from the bizon which is really cool but its a fucking bizon :( That m4 as well, I would need to see it in game but it looks horrible atm.

I don't understand why Valve picks these dirt skins, if you go on the community market place there is such sick skins that people have made and they chose those ones :(

some examples

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637:358&composite-to=*,*%7C637:358&background-color=black

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637:358&composite-to=*,*%7C637:358&background-color=black

maxresdefault.jpg << This one actually randomizes the colours so you can have different patters and stuff.

Im aware they cant put amazing skins for everything in cases but they could at least choose some better ones :(

I didn't like the case at first, but after reviewing the skins individually it's not as a bad as others make it out to be. I really like the P250, Bizon and UMP-45, and the Tec-9, Galil, Dualies, Auto-shotty, P2000 and M249 are all pretty nice too. The problem is that there's no USP-S, Glock, M4A4, Ak-47 or AWP skin, so it looks shittier than it actually is. I have no idea what they were thinking when they added that SG553 though...

We should all know by now Valve's main goal is to make as much as money possible. If you think otherwise, then you must be quite naive. So far, they succeeded and continue to do so.

Other than that, it's a not really an appealing case in my opinion. I would need to see the m4a1 in game to give a proper judgement about the gun. The bison looks incredible, but like Fluxy said, its a BIZON. :cry1:

s736fn.png

Would be 9/10 if not on a Bizon

s742fn.png

Eye cancer, legit 5/10

s735fn.png

2/10 looks like its got wall paper on it

s745mw.png

5/10 Too much black for an Asiimov skin

s750fn.png

8/10 only decent skin apart from Bizon

s737fn.png

7/10 meh

s740fn.png

3/10 So boring it's not even funny

s748fn.png

4/10 what even is this?

s749fn.png

8/10 solid enough

s751fn.png

3/10 yawn

s738fn.png

2/10 Boring

s739fn.png

3/10 Someone vomitted on the auto

s741fn.png

5/10 It's ight

s743fn.png

2/10 Ebola

s744fn.png

5/10 meh

s746ww.png

3/10 Lacking imagination

s747fn.png

1/10 Just why

Summary -

Terrible case, has to be the worst case they have ever brought out.

As Fluxy said, there are so many skins in the community workshop that look amazing. Why pick the dog shit ones?

Fair assessment rory. Only thing is I think the galil is nicer than your giving it credit for but still pretty spot on about the rest.

Problem with this case is everything is just kinda "meh", like yeah its ok looking I guess but I don't want to open a case for it.