Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

Hatchgunner Member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: Hatchgunner

Date of Birth: 25/05/1994

Country/Location: Sheffield UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14294158

Games Played: Wow, BDO, CSGO, Starcraft 2, Witcher 3, Fallout 4 Etc

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? a fair amount in the past and now im starting to come on more, been lurking on ts mainly, but i've been playing the server when i get free time.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

Dank memes, Steel beams, and the occasional joke. plus im always up for a game or two if im online :) and i can produce my ol' spray on request (<------TRIGGER WARNING FOR VETERANS)

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Well, i was raised in a small village in sheffield, But everything changed when the fire nation attacked..in all seriousness though, My name is David, i'm 21 and i generally just like to relax, read a book and just unwind.. I currently work as an Electrical engineer which means i work away every now and then.

I used to play OB quite a lot as a teen and i want to get back into the ol' swing of things, and get talking to new and old faces xD.

Is this your first post?

No, I lurk and banter frequently.

Have you been around for less than a month: No(This includes Teamspeak and forums)?

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Hey Hatchgunner,

We've decided to decline you this time around. Although we took into consideration your busy work life, you have a lack of activity on the server and it's been clear that you've not been integrating with others on a level we would like to see from a member. You have come across as a friendly face when you have been on but you haven't been on enough and therefore you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff