Sign in to follow this  
Ekitai_Hebi

Introduction?

Hey guys, I'm Brad 23 years old and born in the netherlands.

Currently live with my brother due to er... stuff..

I currently work in a interior factory and make anything from chairs to bunk beds out of wood.

As i said i currently live with my brother due to various reasons, but long story short my parents kicked me out after they couldnt wring me anymore for money.

Obviously i have a great passion for gaming otherwise i wouldnt be here right now :), i play anything from FPS games to RPG's and my favourite game series of all time would be Metal Gear Solid.

Other hobbies would be Languages, currently learning how to use a wacom tablet and i like making stuff with photoshop (mainly forum signatures etc etc)

Oh and as you most likely already saw i watch alot of anime, so if you wanna discuss all that feel free to hit me up.

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/EkitaiHebi/anime and have a list of all the stuff ive watched (wich reminds me i need to update)

Main game i play at the moment would be CS:GO(i started playing counterstrike in source) , but ive also recently developed an addiction for Civ 5.

also you probably wont see me often on the JB server however whenever thunder or substick asks me for a gather chances are you'll find me sitting on TS playing that.

My ingame name would be Ekitai Hebi - 液体 蛇 (ο´ω`ο)ゝ (i change it alot so yeh)

Also as im a good friend of substick (im actually the one that got him to join your JB server) i'd like to deeply apologise for the trouble ive put upon you all.

Looking forward to meeting you all :D

Ok fair. Another question: will you change your name to 'smokey [smoking]' when on team speak? If not you're okay.

Did smokey seriously put [smoking] on his name on ts? LMFAO

And welcome ekitai! Please choose a seat and the food you want to eat for the journey.

how am i not suprised hes from the netherlands :P

Ok fair. Another question: will you change your name to 'smokey [smoking]' when on team speak? If not you're okay.

And welcome ekitai! Please choose a seat and the food you want to eat for the journey.

back seat please and noodles are fine

Brad you're a dick.

Thunder you're a dick.

Daffy you're a dick.

Unseen... I doubt you will see this coming but you're a dick.

Sorry, I love you all really <3.

Welcome to the forums Brad :), nice to see that you have decided to join and get to know everyone since truly Outbreak is an awesome community and the people are just the best. He is correct when he says that he was the one that found the server and got me to come on, though lets not give him too much credit for getting the BEST SMOD to join the community :D.