Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

Weird/Interesting Youtube Channels

So time for some new threads.

I want to see interesting/weird channels that you have heard of or subscribed too. Anytime you come across a weird new channel, post it here.

Lets see what you weird lads and gals watch.

I'll start.

The Hydraulic Press Channel is oddly satisfying and the broken as fuck English makes it even funnier.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcMDMoNu66_1Hwi5-MeiQgw

Here's a example.

And here's my favourite

Edited by Guest

I want to see interesting/weird channels that you have heard of or subscribed too..

Interesting/Weird Channels

tumblrl5gukspv9y1qahn1bo1400large.png

does it say normie channel

HAHA. KEIJI POST OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

On topic though, can't post links cause I'm on my iPhone 6 - Rose Gold Edition, 64 GB, but weirder channels I'm subscribed too/watch are

Vat19 - I legit don't know how you would describe this channel, they kinda do everything, from cool putty videos to giant flaming jenga, all sorts.

Is vsauce too normie for you Keiji? Might be. But still enjoy it.

Vaults of terra and Arch Warhammer- both Warhammer lore channels, I have actually watched their videos that are 30 minutes long on certain topics such as generals and famous battles and stuff.

Police Authority - purely uploads American police officer body cam videos, still posts ones that show the police doing something wrong, love watching those young blacks kids getting gunned down for no reason.

Shoe0nhead- pretty new find for me, hipster scene girl just spends her time ripping on feminism, actually pretty funny.

clearly keiji browses reddit

anyway

Every Frame A Painting

great technical and visionary analysis of films

Super Bunnyhop

analysis of the gaming industry, gaming concepts, technical aspects, etc

Your Movie Sucks

analysis of shitty films, and many good films, funny guy

put me onto some of my favourite films

Weird? oh boy oh boy oh boy

https://www.youtube.com/user/cyriak - Cyriak

My favourite video:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/SW2ER2QqHoH9E - For Warhammer fans :D (some kind of mix between weird and Warhammer lore)

I have no favourite video of this channel, I like a lot of them, but none of them in special

Bringing this back because I got another channel,

Jaka Parker is a Indonesian living in North Korea, he regularly posts videos from North Korea while at home in Indonesia, showing a quite personal glimpse of the "Hermit Kingdom" and how, as isolated and brainwashed a country can get, Life goes on for its inhabitants.

3 hours ago, Keiji Motori said:

Bringing this back because I got another channel,

Jaka Parker is a Indonesian living in North Korea, he regularly posts videos from North Korea while at home in Indonesia, showing a quite personal glimpse of the "Hermit Kingdom" and how, as isolated and brainwashed a country can get, Life goes on for its inhabitants.

thanks for this. North Korea is SUPER interesting to me. Although I liked this video more:

1 hour ago, Gunstar said:

thanks for this. North Korea is SUPER interesting to me. Although I liked this video more:

I do like the small documentaries, though i generally avoid them due to the obvious Planning of the trips and so, very limited on what you can get out of it.

CrowbCat is a Youtuber who makes videos on either cringe moments, state of games & their companies, impossible to watch his videos on Game Awards, and suicidal to watch his Minecraft ones.

Examples: