Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Reaction GIF, Regular GIF and Miscellaneous GIF containment.

It's actually quite interesting how little it took to start this whole reaction gif shit.

It all started with me posting a reaction gif in response to Shifts suggestion of a ''Meme day'' in this thread page - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=4810&start=530

Literally since I made that post all the self proclaimed big boys have been shit posting their crap gifs everywhere, I wish I never posted the gif in the first place.

It's actually quite interesting how little it took to start this whole reaction gif shit.

It all started with me posting a reaction gif in response to Shifts suggestion of a ''Meme day'' in this thread page - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=4810&start=530

Literally since I made that post all the self proclaimed big boys have been shit posting their crap gifs everywhere, I wish I never posted the gif in the first place.

awsm.gif

u tried m8

No hate Rory but this forum has been giffing since 2013. You aint no messiah

I really wasn't trying to claim I was the first person to ever post a reaction gif in OB.

Just that the recent influx of reaction gifs seemed to be a result of me posting that and Stiqqy posting one shortly after, either way this is a pretty useless discussion.

Back on topic -

LNtElui.gif