Sign in to follow this  
dustybutcheeks

Dustybutcheeks intro!

Hi my name is Charlie and I am 14 years old as of tomorrow so by the time your reading this I will be 14. I was born in Leeds and hav'nt moved much but I have moved a total of three times in my area. In my spare time I like to play games, go climbing and meet up with my friend. My favourite colour is yellow and I love fast food.

I've been playing video games since I was little my first platform being a playstation 1, I didn't play it much though as a new little about it at the time and didn't enjoy the games I had with it. Instead I would play outside alot with my younger brother as I loved my garden. My next platform was a DSI which I grew attached to I would play games like Mario on a day to day basis. As I got older I started to see the competitive side to gaming playing call of duty and eventually growing a love for counter-strike.

I stared playing outbreak on the 11th of November last year but I was fairly quiet, I quickly fell in love with the server but then took a massive break and suffered a Gmod darkRP addiction. I am now on the server pretty much daily and have over 150 hours. I stayed quite at first but I am starting to talk more, I would enjoy to command more but I mostly collapse under pressure :grin1:.

I hope to meet new people and have lots of fun on the server in the future. :D

Hey Dusty welcome to the forums. I've been talking to you quiet a bit recently, and you're really nice, but shy. It's nice to see someone to put some effort into their intro post, and you're using colours and 'Smilies'.

I've seen you on the server quite a bit, and it's nice to see you slowly become more confident, and command a bit.

It looks like we've had a similar video game experience, as I started with a Playstation 1, then moved to a Gameboy, then DS, and then to Call of Duty, and Halo, and now obviously CSGO.