Sign in to follow this  
Futurebounds

Hi guys, its Will

Hi will what is your favourite dinosaur in ark?

That's a close one as I played it on Xbox as my mates at the time didn't have PC's but theres two i could pick from first I really like the Sabertooth as I named it E D E N after one of my favourite artists. also the Quetz as we found the first on the server so harvesting metal was easyyyyy. But in the long run I'm gonna have to go with the sabertooth as it was always by my side <3 :D

Am I the only one who found myself reading and everything looked so good. Then slowly realised that this text were to long and just went "fuck it"?

Also, hello WF <--- comments.

No idea if I've seen you.

Enjoy your stay and avoid Veng3nce and Fluxy. They will drag you down the bottomless pit of troll.

Unless you are one! DA DA DAAAAA

Seriously, avoid Fluxy..

On 4/6/2016 at 23:43, William4r6 said:

Hello members of Outbreak!

I'm Will and I've been playing on the server for a week and a half and its been so fun. I proceeded to make a account on the forums in a hope to become a regular member in the future. I'm 16 years old in y11 at school and coming to the end of my GCSE's (thank fuck) and going into the world of engineering (electrical or instrumentation).

I play football for a team and have done for the past 9 and a half years, I dont watch it nor am I very good but I try xD. During the 9 years of football i have gained many new friends and learned how to work well in a team (which is also good for video games xD)

Now let me tell you how little Will got into the world of gaming and where I am today :)

I Begun my world of video games at the age of 6 with a ps2 and a ps1 which I enjoyed destroying crash bandicoot. After this I was playing things such as psp and gameboy, especially pokemon which I had loads of fun on. Soon I got an Nintendo Wii after the success of the Gameboy and played supermario galaxy and wii sports for a solid year of my life. This was where the name William4r6 came from as it was random letters and my 7-8 yr old self thought it looked cool and i Guess it stuck. Later on in my life around the age of 9 I watched my step brother playing halo on xbox 360 until like 3 am, after this i was hooked. I got an xbox 360 the next christmas, named myself William4r6 and played halo 3 custom games all the time (I believe this was what blossmed my love for games such as Jailbreak as it involves a community) I then got halo reach and also played the shit out of that game reaching a decently high rank. Later i found CoD and played that through MW3 and BO2 but after that it kinda got dull and I played games like minecraft and halo again on my xbox. After that I began watching youtube videos on minecraft hunger games which I enjoyed the concept of once you die you're out (this also made me enjoy Jb becuase of the same concept). I used my mums laptop to play PC minecraft and pulled a solid 5fps a game :lol: . This frustraited me and made me go on a mission to get the best PC out. I saved my pocket money for a year and a half and asked for souly money at christmas before I bought it. I got an alienware X51, I know its overpriced but I saw it and wanted it along with all decked out razer gear! I could finally play minecraft hunger games! after that I got bored of PC and went back to xbox to only come back to PC not for minecraft but cs! I bet alot... which I dont like as I have no skins rn :cry1: but I wish when I get a job to get a butterfly knife as that is my goal. Now at the age of 16, I found out about community servers and off a bhop server for team howl I found their jailbreak (which is crap). Frustraited, I went onto the community servers and typed in jailbreak and found this amazing server I play on today and I wish that all of the members on outbreak can help me make this a memerable part of my gaming life :D

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro :)

Add me on Steam: William4r6

Been back for like 3 weeks now but its good to be back xD