Sign in to follow this  
Serotonin

Welcome Message I Guess?

Redo because apparently my first wasn't upto Popey's standards!

Hi, My name is Chris, im 27 or 28, cant really be bovered to keep track of my age but i was born in 88, Lived in the UK for 25 years, got bored and moved to Finland!

I work in a factory that makes wood laminates (like kitchen tops) with a load of people that don't speak English, so even in Finland, i'm a shut out!

I moved to Finland for my lovely girlfriend Risa (her real name will remain unknown, her wishes not mine) and in 2014 i became a proud father to a lovely girl called Mia.

Back in 1.6 days i used to play alot of CS, took a break because a cool new came called world of warcraft came out... my aim hasn't really been the same sadly.

So here i am on JB, where i can have fun without worrying about my aim, or stress for some nub thats feeding (feeding is from cs right? not some terribad moba i refuse to name)

Thanks for reading this WALL of text, i prefered my previous, but Popey knows best... See you in game!

Welcome Chris.

Always nice to see older (and therefore hopefully more mature) people joining the community.

Make sure to hop onto our TeamSpeak server. You'll meet the whole side of the community that often don't play JB there and a lot of them are also in their 20's.

Also don't be afraid to say hi, people will (hopefully) be nice to you :)