Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

Re-introduction VENGA

If given the opportunity to grant someone unlimited self entitlement who would you give it to and why would it be jamie?

Jealousy gets you nowhere in this life.

Don't take things to serious mate, I'm playing off everyones desire for me to comment about it.

Allo Venga. I hope you spent time with your family on Christmas day rather than on JB, lmao. Nice to see you around on TS again, I remember like a year ago our ranks were reversed and you wanted me to be a Mod. JB needs it's old pedantic HR team back, so I hope to see you on the server wearing that tag again soon. There are too many requests for the Spiderman gun that needs taking care of too.

Ye time does fly. I remember when Biggles was head admin I was terrified of, then when I was mod he took me under his wing. Shortly after he did that, I became a much less pleasant person to be around. I'm happy to field any requests for spiderman gun, as it's been proven to increase the influx of donations from kids called Bard.

And I did spend time at Christmas with my family, though that also included me playing scrabble with my fiancee and parents, and then shortly ragequitting after I remembered how bad I am at that game. Didn't talk to my family or fiancee for like an hour. Gg pretty standard Christmas tbh

I saw that you have mad introduction and member app thread on same day so -1 from me so sorry :cry1:

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

I'd like to add that any sense of entitlement and privilege I feel is not the result of membership to that group

Im sure [Paradoxxx] would have something to say about that.

No tension around here.

Sup VENGA, maybe one day i'll actually get to meet you.

I'm on a bit less recently as need to get my PC set up in Manchester, but soon enough my activity will pick up some. Though it'll be less than my old no-lifing as I've got more shit to get on with. :)

If given the opportunity to grant someone unlimited self entitlement who would you give it to and why would it be jamie?

Jamie is equally toxic in all matters HR related, so I suppose it would have to be Jamie. He taught me all I know about the art of Human Resources.

Hellou Venga! That's an amazing introduction, actually took my time to read it all nice to find out more about the people around here:>. Your definitely an awesome guy, not sure if you remember but we spoke on ts once :). I think you and your fiancee are perfect together and i'm sure all your plans will come true. Hope to talk to you soon! Welcome to the forums once again hehe.

Coco :yay: