Sign in to follow this  
TriggerPlays

Trigger Plays Intro

Hello Everyone,

My name is Walid some of you may know me as Trigger Plays. A few things about me are that I am 19 years old born in February living in London England, I love to play games on my laptop and PS4 when I can, some of the sports I love are Football (which I play often) and F1, I also do Youtube and Twitch (I'm not that big), at the moment I am in college with a few months left and although I have been playing on the JB servers for what may be 4+ weeks now I feel that it has gone by so quick as I am enjoying it a lot but it has felt a lot longer. I have been getting to know a lot of other regulars on the server as well as trying to help out when I can with any issues there may have been. Furthermore I have joined the steam group a couple of days ago. I'd also like to thank Pepe, Rachel & many other who have helped me with the questions I have had.

If you would like to know anything else about me just let me know and yh a lot of this may not make sense as I am writing this at 2:40am.

-Trigger

Edited by Guest

hello trigger, i've seen you on the server quite a bit these past few days and it seems as though you have enjoyed your stay and i hope you will stay with our community for a while, welcome to the forums :D

Thanks Pasickle and Yh I'm really enjoy the server.

Welcome :D

Thanks,

Welcome to the forums buddy.

Thanks Skeff,

19, London, England? We have a lot in common, although I am at Uni not college. Next question is: where do you live? <:<)

:D Sounds like we do, I live in north london, Islington to be precise. Also how you finding uni.

Welcome to the forums, i don't think i've met you but i'm sure i will.

Thanks and I've seen you a fair amount in game I believe.

Welcome to the forums!

Happy to help.

Inb4 Gunstar goes sexual. ;)

Thanks Rachel :)