Sign in to follow this  
CQCOD

CQCOD's Intro!

Hello everyone,

after a lot of encouragement I decided I would give in and finally immerse myself on the forums, a place where I have been told many times by fellow JB players that I will "c" them!

A few brief things about me, myself and I, I am 23 years old from Ireland (you may have noticed) and have recently graduated with a Business Honours Degree and come September will hopefully be commencing a Masters in Education to qualify me as a Second Level Teacher (Hence my good CT skills) ;) . I am hugely into sport (GAA Football and Hurling) which takes us most of my time and from a gaming perspective I suppose from the GT you can gather I was a cod kid from an early age but as the series died so did my interests in it and as a rebound I fell into the CSGO pool with the past year roughly. I think I came across this JB server around Summer 2015 and I'll be the first to admit I was a bit of an idiot at times in the beginning but as I grew to enjoy the server more and more I feel I've been able to be myself and hopefully that is something which may be beneficial to the community!

Finally I hope to get more integrated into TS in the near future aswell and just to clarify myself and Cereal are not in a relationship we just enjoy eachother's company so hopefully these rumours can be put to bed.

Any questions I'll be more than happy to answer.

Cheers,

CQ

Finally I hope to get more integrated into TS in the near future aswell and just to clarify myself and Cereal are not in a relationship we just enjoy eachother's company so hopefully these rumours can be put to bed.

:grin1:

Great to see you on the forums at last CQ, enjoy your stay. You're one of the friendliest people on the server, and I'm looking forward to see you on here and on TS! :D

Hey CQ m8. You smart. You loyal. I appreciate that, jokes aside though good job on your degree m8 and have fun. You got more replies than me on your intro post :sad1: anyways m8 enjoy jb .

PS you're a good ct

PSS from brawler

From brawler m8 :glad2: