Sign in to follow this  
Bard

Phones?

Hi friends, your fav shitposter,

I recently bought a new phone called the OnePlus Two and I was wondering what sort of phones do you guys have and what have you previously had?

let's keep a minimum of 2 posts on this thread per head please.

Got the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Love the phone, don't give a shit about the lack of apps because the most important one (spotify) is on the windows store, and I can use it for school work if I want to

Oddly enough my previous phone was a Lumia, great phones, but with the lack of apps switiching to android really shows how many apps I was missing.

Got the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

Love the phone, don't give a shit about the lack of apps because the most important one (spotify) is on the windows store, and I can use it for school work if I want to

Oddly enough my previous phone was a Lumia, great phones, but with the lack of apps switiching to android really shows how many apps I was missing.

Yeah I used to use a android as well, but I just find the integration with windows 10 to be absolutely amazing on the lumia (I run windows 10 on my two laptops and my desktop)

HTC One M8.

Hatchgunner's going to comment soon enough with the same phone cause he's a filthy copycat <3

Lovely screen. Stellar build quality. There's one speaker at the top and one at the bottom. Turning the phone landscape gives you stereo audio projected right to your ears. It's magnificent. The stupid thing is, the rear camera is of lower image quality than the selfie camera. And even though it has the gimmick of taking augmented 3D photos with the help of a range sensor, the camera isn't all that great compared to today's market.

This is something they rectified with the M9 though.

My upgrade date is October and i'm already looking at new phones.

Im really loving the Samsung S6 Edge and i'd be very happy with the S7 if it's still available when i upgrade.

HTC One M8.

Hatchgunner's going to comment soon enough with the same phone cause he's a filthy copycat <3

You can see into my mind!?

He's not wrong though, its a great phone. I also purchased a unicorn beetle protective case for mine. dropped it from 3m in the air, and not a scratch on it. tbh i think after my contract ends i will just stick with this phone and buy a sim only contract

Iszuka, my only warning with samsung is although the phone is nice the batteries die like no tomorrow, all our work lads complain about it constantly

The answer is 3 do I get a prize?

Seriously though i have a Samsung Galaxy Ace, which is 4 years old so it's a sack of shit.

orig-1200x900_3.jpg

I used to have that phone, can confirm, it's awful. I currently have a Nexus 4, but it's broken now and it's not really up to scratch. I'm hoping to upgrade to a nicer phone around the 200 pound mark, possibably the one plus one, but I dont know. Any suggestions?

Nokia 130. It has all the latest features like this thing called Bluetooth and even a FM radio player! On a more serious note, the most amazing phone I've ever had, battery lasts for three months at a time. Doesn't break despite being washed and only cost me £10.

XilhuKc.png

didn't enjoy the layout

Yeah HTC like to brand the shit out of their Android distro. They changed the 'Flashlight' app recently. It used to have 3 brightness settings but now it's changed to just on/off.

They also changed the IR TV remote app to some third party shit that doesn't work as well as the original HTC one.

Great phone. Shit Android distro.

with samsung is although the phone is nice the batteries die like no tomorrow, all our work lads complain about it constantly

Mmm. I'll have to look into that.