Sign in to follow this  
hammouti

Hammouti's introduction

Hello :yay:

i am 20 years old, My name is Hamdi (aka hammouti). I am from Tunisia (small country in north Africa)

My nickname might be familiar to you since i've been playing on the server for a year now. I was too lazy to write an introduction and i thought no one would be interested in one from an unknown guy like me :roll:

I am still too shy to be a CT since my english isn't perfect, i hope i find enough courage to try to be a Warden once ;)

Feel free to ask me anything. :mrgreen: *edit: unless you're "no good" :D

Edited by Guest

I didn't realise you were still around. welcome to the forums & give CTing a go, it'll help improve your English xD

i've been focusing more on studying lately that's why i don't play csgo as much as i used to

Hello Seen you on the server :glad2: :glad2:

Hope We get to chat on day :glad2: :glad2:

:smile1:

Welcome on the forums xD

thank you

Hey man, played with you tons. Although I don't know you well. Glad you joined the forums, now all regulars and members will start to recognise you on the server which is really cool trust me :D

Dont be afraid to warden. You can always ask people to help you a little when you can't find the right words :D Also I am going to take my oppertunity here to advertise my command guide so you don't become one of "them" (bad CTs) haha read if you want of course :P it's really long so prepare yourself: http://outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=7763

Welcome!! I really hope you love it here and trust me don't be shy it's easier to get better at English talking to others! Really hope to talk to you and get to know ya. See you around!

Welcome my friend!
Welcome my friend :D

Thanks! ^^

Welcome to the server Hammouti, great to see you here.

Great to see you like your colours, hope you enjoy your stay here.

You have to make your post attractive somehow you know! :p

thank you :)

Edited by Guest

Hey man, played with you tons. Although I don't know you well. Glad you joined the forums, now all regulars and members will start to recognise you on the server which is really cool trust me :D

Dont be afraid to warden. You can always ask people to help you a little when you can't find the right words :D Also I am going to take my oppertunity here to advertise my command guide so you don't become one of "them" (bad CTs) haha read if you want of course :P it's really long so prepare yourself: http://outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=7763

yeah, your guide is great and covers almost everything. I'll surely read it whenever i have free time, it will be a plus to the experience i gained from playing JB for over a year.

are you hammouti that also played on OB Jailbreak on cs:source?

I don't own CS:source and i discovered the OB server on csgo so i don't think so.

hi dude, hope to see you on the server and I'll be forcing u on ct.

I don't joke.

jokes xdddddddd welcome

No please don't force me to freekill you! :grin1: on a serious note pushing me to be a CT might help me gain confidence.

Hey Hammouti! you have played on the server a lot or more than that.

Anyways Welcome Man!

I don't remember when i first joined, time flies you know. But yeah probably more than a year.

thanks ^_^

Welcome!! I really hope you love it here and trust me don't be shy it's easier to get better at English talking to others! Really hope to talk to you and get to know ya. See you around!

yeah, i think it's time for me to break the shyness