Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

Montage Help!

*BUMP*

So now that i've sort of finished editing shiz. My problem is trying to get the actual gameplay go across the entire screen and not be a bloody square, when i upload it. I've rendered it twice now and it's still a square and i'm just clueless about it.

Edit: They are black bars at the top and bottom of the screen. I've disabled "Maintain Aspect Ratio"

Recording: OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)

Editing: Sony Vegas Pro 13

Idk what you mean by timeline sequence, but i've rendered it on 1920x1020.

My recording settings are on 1280x1024 but the thing is on other editing softwares like WMM made my other videos full screen. So idk.

Recording: OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)

Editing: Sony Vegas Pro 13

Idk what you mean by timeline sequence, but i've rendered it on 1920x1020.

My recording settings are on 1280x1024 but the thing is on other editing softwares like WMM made my other videos full screen. So idk.

From my personal experiences with both Vegas and Adobe Premier Pro, I think the UI in Premier is easier to learn. Sony Vegas is incredibly technical in both the UI and how long-winded simple edits are sometimes.

You can get trial versions for 30 days for Adobe PP. Although for some reason my trial never expired... :P

I have a clip of me Daimant CSphil Skill and Josh playing comp and a random person who started helping us killing his teammates.

I could give you the clip if you wanna add it to your montage.

Plus!

It's pretty old.

Get sony vegas pro full version by finding the sony vegas download , then find a patch , and it will crack it and become full version , then do same for adobe after effects (very good programme) , mainly use adobe after effects , then just watch youtube videos on how to do it all and you can make your clips look realy cool very easily , you just need to pay attention to detail and it will take along time . But i would very storngly recommend adobe after effects . Its one of the best editing programmes used by most editors.